• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Role of RAX trio in Re: Maid?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
I am a huge super fan of Roxas and Sea salt trio in particular. However, judging by the trailers, Roxas will not have any new dialogs at all and the RAX trio will play the most insignificant role. Is it so ?

Last edited:

ngc50

Awards
They certainly won’t be the focus but I do think they’ll get their fair share of screen time. They will need to balance between them, the wayfinder trio, and the destiny islands trio of course!

SweetYetSalty

Awards
RAX role in ReMind is simple. They are there to kill Saix, eat some ice cream on his rotting corpse and then break my heart by making me cry everytime I see them on screen together, knowing their suffering is over...for now.

I'm greedy and I want all three playable. I don't care if that is asking for too much, it's what I want! Xion can just be a reskinned Sora for all I care, I wanna play as her and have her cloak turn white in Ultima Form. I hope since history is kinda changing they can fight Xemnas.

From a character standpoint I'd like to see Lea play a bigger role in their revivals, since again things are getting retconned. Their fixing Kairi, now fix Lea. I'd like to see how Roxas regains himself in his new vessel. He knows Ansem and Ienzo helped him and 'others too' this would be a great time for a Ansem/Roxas heart to heart discussing the events that happened in KH2 between them. And with Xion everything. Her heart status bugs me, we address every single characters 'hurt' and 'suffering' except hers. Her heart reacts to nothing, Sora never feels her presence and doesn't even know how they are connected, she gets no KH instagrams, and it's never explained which Organization member remembers her to revive a vessel for her. Is she still the third heart? Did old man Xehanort really want her, or was this part of Vexen's plot? How dare they just hand wave Xion's weird lore. I was looking forward to what convoluted loophole they were going to throw at me, and they gave me nothing. It's like the base KH3 game felt it was too deep for casual players to concept.

Oh almost forgot, I wanna take pictures with them. Another sin that must be corrected. How I wish I could take them to Disney worlds and watch them make ice cream bars out of the Flantastic Seven. Now that's just fantasy talk. But yeah, in case you couldn't tell I'm a massive RAX fan and their content will be the first thing I dive into in ReMind. I hope they get justice.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Well RAX certainly won't have a larger/expanded role, if that's what you're asking. From what I can tell, the only difference is that Axel fights with Roxas and Xion against Siax, but that by itself doesn't really mean anything. In terms of their group development, you can tell they're just focusing more on the flashy elements (especially in regards to Roxas) rather than giving them better interactions as a whole. What does Axel even mean when he says "Get what's ours?" Cause by that point, Siax already looks like he's ready to keel over, and I doubt he, of all people, has something that belongs to them. It's just a strange line.

RAX role in ReMind is simple. They are there to kill Saix, eat some ice cream on his rotting corpse and then break my heart by making me cry everytime I see them on screen together, knowing their suffering is over...for now.
So in other words, it's exactly the same as before, lol. What was the point of changing the fight exactly? 🤔 Like, I get that they're adding the explanation of Xion's "return" to the segment where Lea and Kairi fight Xion and Siax, but... What was the point of changing the Siax fight? Because if it was just so RAX could fight together, I'm curious why they didn't bother to include Xemnas in the conflict (which could've added some real weight to that idea). As it stands, they're just beating the shit out of Siax to "get what's theirs," whatever that's supposed to mean.

Idk, RAX's involvement is weird.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Well RAX certainly won't have a larger/expanded role, if that's what you're asking. From what I can tell, the only difference is that Axel fights with Roxas and Xion against Siax, but that by itself doesn't really mean anything. In terms of their group development, you can tell they're just focusing more on the flashy elements (especially in regards to Roxas) rather than giving them better interactions as a whole. What does Axel even mean when he says "Get what's ours?" Cause by that point, Siax already looks like he's ready to keel over, and I doubt he, of all people, has something that belongs to them. It's just a strange line.

So in other words, it's exactly the same as before, lol. What was the point of changing the fight exactly? 🤔 Like, I get that they're adding the explanation of Xion's "return" to the segment where Lea and Kairi fight Xion and Siax, but... What was the point of changing the Siax fight? Because if it was just so RAX could fight together, I'm curious why they didn't bother to include Xemnas in the conflict (which could've added some real weight to that idea). As it stands, they're just beating the shit out of Siax to "get what's theirs," whatever that's supposed to mean.

Idk, RAX's involvement is weird.
The RAX stuff feels like total fanservice for sure. But I ain't complaining about it. If people can complain about more FF characters then I too can do the same for more of RAX! I will say they are making a odd big deal out of beating Saix, especially since Saix is now suppose to be this Snape like character (I liked him better as a loathsome villain) it would have more impact now if they were battling Xemnas. Because while Saix was their enemy, so was Xemnas. If the nort court battle doesn't happen then I hope they are the ones to defeat Xemnas and get some final words between them given everything that has happened.

And I want all three playable.

D

Deleted member 246005

Because you typed Re Maid instead of ReMind, I'm expecting a cleaning minigame for the Abandoned Mansion. Bonus points if there are unlockable housekeeper outfit.....;).

Perkilator

Awards
Because you typed Re Maid instead of ReMind, I'm expecting a cleaning minigame for the Abandoned Mansion. Bonus points if there are unlockable housekeeper outfit.....;).
5B8363AD-1E85-49A2-8917-C034FEC169D7.jpeg
Anyways, I’m pretty sure Roxas and Xion might get at least one new line; the RAX‘s role in this new scenario is basically if they fought Saïx with Lea instead of Sora.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I think RAX while get a bit more screen time, but I think it'll be more for flashy moments and to develop the plot. It was hinted at that we'll get more on Xion's return so there's that, which should be nice.

While I agree with the raised point that it would have been nice for these former Org members to confront there previous boss, I don't think we'll get too much of an expansion on that.

And while I do feel like Xion could basically be a slightly moded Sora clone, I don't think we'd get that. Though in the Guardians vs Seekers we should be able to control her a bit.

Back