• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Organization's Data Battles thread (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

cakito123

Awards
IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS
ON THE STORY ASPECTS OF
THE DATA ORGANIZATION BATTLES
AND ITS GAMEPLAY CONTENT
PLEASE
DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER

Hey, I didn't see any thread talking about the new The New Organization's Data Battles specially, so I made one!

Can I just start by saying how beautiful Marluxia's animations are? I don't remember if all his attacks are the same from the original ending section, but I always loved his whole concept of petals and a scythe, and in KH3 they really nailed with the new engine. The music in this one makes everything look better too, I won't deny...!

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

U.N. Owen

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So am I alone in wishing they'd make Data Disney villain battles at some point? Be fun to fight souped-up Maleficent or Jafar.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

kaseykockroach

Awards
Disappointed these are all fought alone, apparently. If it was purely for the sake of that little extra challenge, they could have at least given us the option to take D&G to the fights or go at them alone. I find grinding alongside the two to be relaxing, but it's not as fun if there's no reason to level them up with me for these battles.
I know that's not the kind of issue most fans would have, but I was looking forward to the possibility of having an equivalent to KH1 and 2's enigmatic fellows, where it was fun and relaxing to have D&G grind with me since we were in those fights together. Ah well. I'm disappointed, but hardly devastated.

GreyouTT

Awards
God damn

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT:

Saix tip:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Back