• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Favorite new fight and music track?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

OneDandelion

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

AR829038

Awards
I haven't completely finished yet (haven't done Data-Master Xehanort or Yozora yet [btw, I happily take the L for saying in another post that there was no way he'd be the secret boss; still can't believe it]), but for what I've done so far, I've gotta say, my favorite boss in ReMIND was definitely the Guardians vs. Replicas fight—that was everything I and many others have ever wanted to see from KH3, and it was glorious to behold while not being too hard or too easy.
For Limit Cut, I'd say my favorite fight so far is probably either Luxord just because of how fresh it feels compared to the others, or Xemnas because of how downright breathtakingly epic it is (had tears of both joy and terror when the laser volley DM came on—made me feel like a kid again playing that final battle in KH2). Least favorite is probably Larxene—I figured out her patterns the least of all of them because of how hectic and chaotic it was.
I'm stuck on Xion right now—she's not as hard as I thought she'd be considering what Yasue had to say about her, but she is a challenge.
Favorite remix would definitely be Darkness of the Unknown. They added some nice Psycho-esque stabs to the score that really work great.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

OneDandelion

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
if you want a tip
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back