• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) A moment that no one talks about.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
Namine has become a member of the Twilight Gang.
I am so glad for this, for there is to see more of her interactions with Roxas and Xion.
Also interesting is the point where she says that she is studying the memories of Roxas and Xion. Does this mean that part of the Sora consciousness can still be in Roxas. I wonder if this means that the twilight gang will play a role in the future, at least Lea and Isa are associated with the new arch.
Also interesting is the composition of the twilight gang, is HOP included there or is it RAX trio Isa and Namine? [SPOILERS]

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Unless Nomura is a lot more mediocre than I first realized (and I already believe he's a hack), it makes no sense not to utilize the one character that has actual abilities to manipulate the hearts and memories connected to Sora, and has gone so far deep to tracing those connections that she brought LW to the battlefield. Especially in this mess, this is Naminé's MO.

Who else can look into studying the memories of Roxas and Xion in any substantial way?

Unless Pence explored the methods of scientific research and data and is on his way to being Ansem and co. levels, which, you know, good for him I guess. But it was odd to me that Naminé on her own wasn't mentioned considering this is...basically...her power? It could either be Nomura being Nomura, or she's actually in the "Twilight Gang". It makes sense for her to reside in Twilight Town anyway.

Last edited:

Any

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

D

Deleted member 246005

@Nukara
Riku doesn't specify it nor does ReMind show it so its easy to skip.

I just thought the Data Realm was involved.

@*TwilightNight*
does Namine's powers work on roxas/xion?

Last edited by a moderator:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
@*TwilightNight*
does Namine's powers work on roxas/xion?

This is out of curiosity, but have you played CoM and/or watched its cut scenes? Aside from going into her character, it shows the many different uses of her abilities. This includes replacing herself with Kairi in Sora's memories, manipulating a person's memories of events, shapeshifting/camouflaging herself as Kairi, changing/camouflaging objects (like the charm), apparently is capable of locking a person's darkness in the depths of their heart with that offer to Riku, and can short circuit a heart (though she hasn't used this again, for reasons, and it was an accident). By KHIII she can apparently dig so far down that through Sora's chains, through Ventus', who is connected to Terra, she can find Lingering Will and contact him. AND guide him over to present time to change things up. Oh, and travel around lost in people's heart stations I guess.

She also has some telepathic things going on with Roxas, considering the two times he's seen her while unconscious and she actually senses him.

In other words, Naminé is the biggest, walking, talking deus ex machina that Nomura has at his disposal other than Kairi. She has control over Sora's memories and those connected to him. That's like, all the Guardians, antagonists, and the bunch of Disney characters. It's asinine not to use her and opt for a more convoluted explanation rather than a simple one...which honestly, wouldn't surprise me if he went there.

So yeah, she can definitely dig within Roxas' and Xion's memories more than anyone. In fact, so much so that I think she should be working on Kairi instead of them if you ask me.

D

Deleted member 246005

This is out of curiosity, but have you played CoM and/or watched its cut scenes? Aside from going into her character, it shows the many different uses of her abilities. This includes replacing herself with Kairi in Sora's memories, manipulating a person's memories of events, shapeshifting/camouflaging herself as Kairi, changing/camouflaging objects (like the charm), apparently is capable of locking a person's darkness in the depths of their heart with that offer to Riku, and can short circuit a heart (though she hasn't used this again, for reasons, and it was an accident). By KHIII she can apparently dig so far down that through Sora's chains, through Ventus', who is connected to Terra, she can find Lingering Will and contact him. AND guide him over to present time to change things up. Oh, and travel around lost in people's heart stations I guess.

She also has some telepathic things going on with Roxas, considering the two times he's seen her while unconscious and she actually senses him.

In other words, Naminé is the biggest, walking, talking deus ex machina that Nomura has at his disposal other than Kairi. She has control over Sora's memories and those connected to him. That's like, all the Guardians, antagonists, and the bunch of Disney characters. It's asinine not to use her and opt for a more convoluted explanation rather than a simple one...which honestly, wouldn't surprise me if he went there.

So yeah, she can definitely dig within Roxas' and Xion's memories more than anyone. In fact, so much so that I think she should be working on Kairi instead of them if you ask me.
I watched ReChain of Memories a while back. I don't remember if she ever used it on Roxas or Xion in Days so that's why I asked.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah she really should have. Though I guess that in Kairi's case it's not her memories but a connection she suspects being the key. Still Namine can trace that.

Back