• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Patch 1.03 for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory now available for download

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix have released a new patch for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory. 

The patch size on PlayStation 4 is 82.51 MB. Currently all that is known via the patch notes is that various issues have been fixed. Of course, a more stable game is always better so hopefully those who encountered glitches or issues are now able to proceed through the game.

Unfortunately, a much requested feature to choose to play against your friends on your platform of choice is still unavailable with no word from Square Enix if this will be added in at a later date. For now, you can only fight against random people searching via the same parameters as you are.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on NEO: The World Ends With You, the rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series, Kingdom Hearts Melody of MemoryKingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I never downloaded the first patch on Switch and I don't have an Xbox, and I couldn't find anyone mentioning the file sizes so if you have a Switch or Xbox and have downloaded only the most recent update (if it's available on those platforms!) then please let me know and I'll update the article with that information and a credit.

Thanks =)

Back