• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Final trailer for NEO: The World Ends With You released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The final trailer for NEO: The World Ends With You has released. In the trailer, Square Enix announced that the demo will be going live for NEO: The World Ends With You on June 25th in Japan following the release of the final episode of The World Ends With You - The Animation. You can watch the trailer below:

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, NEO: The World Ends With You and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I appreciate the effort they're putting in at hiding spoilers. For once, I didn't hate myself after watching one of SE's final trailers.

Also, Shiki and Joshua hype!

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OOKI NYAN-TAN!!!!!!! WOAH

Mr. Mew is huge! I can’t wait for that battle!

SHIKI! JOSHUA! GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE RINDO BUT OLDER!

NEKU’S BACKSIDE!

pastel.goblin

Awards
Ahhh I'm so hype it looks amazing~! And eee Shiki spotted~! So it's confirmed that it's Neku now, cool cool cool

GreyouTT

Awards
Man with the way it's edited you'd think it was finishing off a panel at some sort of popular gaming expo.

Shame that didn't happen. 🙃

Last edited:

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I'm blown away by the direction and storyboard of the cutscenes they have shown.

E3 is becoming so irrelevant that they could've shown this last week and choose not to do it.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Not watching the trailer, wanna go as spoiler virgin as possible, hahahah.

Also, I'm worried the promotion for the game is gonna go radio silent after this trailer. :/ After all, they're calling it the "final trailer". I know they're going big in Japan, but over here? I'm a tad worried. Nintendo already made a Direct. It's possible they could do a Mini Direct in July, but I think the only promotion the game is gonna get is Nintendo casually dropping some sort of video or something a week or two before the game's release.

Also, fingers crossed that the West gets a demo as well

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Also, I'm worried the promotion for the game is gonna go radio silent after this trailer. :/ After all, they're calling it the "final trailer". I know they're going big in Japan, but over here? I'm a tad worried. Nintendo already made a Direct. It's possible they could do a Mini Direct in July, but I think the only promotion the game is gonna get is Nintendo casually dropping some sort of video or something a week or two before the game's release.

Also, fingers crossed that the West gets a demo as well
Huh? The demo is this Friday lol

TrueTroper

Awards
Probably for the best, friend. SE has a bad habit of posting too much content in their trailers. Remember all of the KH3 trailers that leaked most of the game's bosses before it even came out? I wouldn't be surprised if some of NEO's bosses even appeared in this trailer... It certainly seems like some of the clips in the trailer could be from boss fights.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Unless Neku wears different clothes during the game, the hooded guy with a mask on the cover is not Neku. It could be Beat since he's blonde and wears red shoes, but he doesn't seem to be muscular. :unsure:

Last edited:
Awards
Unless Neku wears different clothes during the game, the hooded guy with a mask on the cover is not Neku. It could be Beat since he's blonde and wears red shoes, but he doesn't seem to be muscular. :unsure:
Yeah pretty sure Hoodie ain't Neku and is prolly a version of Rindo instead

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Yeah pretty sure Hoodie ain't Neku and is prolly a version of Rindo instead
I mean, the first game did establish alternate worlds, like the Another Day stories, and Rindo’s psych does allow him to change the future. Maybe it’s possible that Hoodie is either a separate Neku or one that hasn’t completely come back from what happened to him in A New Day(the glitchy look his clothes have in the opening might relate to that), and the Neku we see at the end of the trailer is him fully recovered.

Back