• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

side quest idea involving Live a Live cast

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
We all saw how Merlin could send Sora Donald and Goofy into the past with Timeless River but what if Hollow Bastion has a similar problem requiring the party to not just go to one point in time but 8. Basically Sora Donald and Goofy would gather each of the heroes from Live a Live through side quests and end up in a huge boss fight with Oersted after he turns into Odio

KudoTsurugi

Awards
I feel like this would be an idea for a new world, rather than relegating it to just Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. Plus with how they’ve established their time travel, unless they plan on doing a rewrite or expansion of the rules, I don’t see the SDG trio time hopping to far flung pasts or futures anytime soon.

Sonofjafar

Awards
I feel like this would be an idea for a new world, rather than relegating it to just Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. Plus with how they’ve established their time travel, unless they plan on doing a rewrite or expansion of the rules, I don’t see the SDG trio time hopping to far flung pasts or futures anytime soon.
Tbf, Merlin was able to break those rules with the whole Timeless River thing

Back