• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

$$$

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed keyblade

awsome job
icon_wink.gif
. i only have $68.88
icon_sad.gif
. i have researved my copy of kh2 tho. but congrats.

KH_ROCKS

Thats great! I'm broke right now but I get paid on the 15th and most of that check is going toward Twilight Princess and of course KH2

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Lucky duck. My parents won't probably get it for me because *goes into whiney voice* My grades will go lower. Seriously. 4-5 percent drop on almost all my grades isn't all bad. Wow, a 98 goes into a 96, an 89 goes to an 84. Boo hoo. I practically had straight A's. I got the Academic award for my grad, and got every single award handed out. Seriously! GODD!! Do they really think i'll let a game destroy my life.

So, Plan B is to buy it with my own money. Gonna have to wait for my B-day for some, and maybe Christmas (hey, stocking stuffers! :p) Well, hope you get it. I sure want it >_<;

Tsuki-chan

&#12388;&#12365;&#12371;
Awards
well right now i'm at $17.18 dollars (because my mom asked for some money) plus the $50.00 my mom told my she would give plus my birthday(sept.1) i sometimes get money. i think i good.
well any way congrats for the 100.00 dollars!

H

HEARTofFIRE

yea i want it so badly sadly right now i only have $28.00...but if i save enough im sure ill have enough when it comes out

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
chaywa said:
1) Don't triple post, double posting is bad enough
2) this is pointless
3) WTF is this $h*t not effin closed yet

Hey, guess what? This thread would have been okay. Don't you feel special, now? :p

--MF

1) where did he tripple post?
2) Give the guy a break, maybe he'll buy us something
3) Ease up, If you don't like the thread don't post in it

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
tetraalmasy said:
1) where did he tripple post?
2) Give the guy a break, maybe he'll buy us something
3) Ease up, If you don't like the thread don't post in it

Naw, those posts have been editied and deleted by a MOD. Don't sweat it. Past events like that are best to be forgotten :p

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Deathsaber99 said:
its not a rumor, Noramu confirmed it will be a 2-disc game that is 2.5 times longer that Kingdom Hearts
nomura confirmed it but he said it might be 2 disks so he wasn't sure because of the big storyline but it may have to be two disks

NJMIgnatio

Not knowing how to spam might lead to spamming. Be careful.

Wow, a $100!? That's more than I have. Share the wealth, dude! J/k LOL

EDIT: Two Single-Layered DVD-ROMs. As opposed to one Double-Layer.

Last edited:

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
You are all some poor ass mofo's xD. Well, I always save my money and I try not to drop below $100 because then I...nevermind. Anyway there is still a long wait to KH2 so i am not worrying about nothing, all you people should probably save ahead of time...or something.

Onite

ive got 20 dollars at the moment...i need to save up if im gonna pre-order :)

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
hey guys remember why was chain of memories 35 dollars when most gba games were 30. maybe they'll raise the price on kh2 like they did for chain of memories.

se7en

currently I don't have a ps2 :( [becuz its broken]

but I don't know whether to get the new version of PS2 ($150) so I can finish KH right now or to wait til Spring 2006 for PS3 ($360)

Lupuscurrit

I was lucky my dad preordered Kh2 for me, fo rmy birthday. So i basicall yalready own ps2

Sora_aroS

well the new ps2 dosent have a fan so u wont be able 2 play that long when kh2 comes out so its no point, and also my mom is gonna buy KH2 the day it comes out...(she wants 2 see how much ass kicking i'll do then she wants 2 take a shot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back