• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

$$$

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
btr9095 said:
hey guys remember why was chain of memories 35 dollars when most gba games were 30. maybe they'll raise the price on kh2 like they did for chain of memories.
probably because it was a new game ?

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Currenlty have $500.00 in the bank for College
Right now I have $70.00 for KH2, if I ever get it.
Listening to RIGHT NOW, Hawthorne Heights - Ohio is For Lovers

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
well done, though making $100 would be easy for me lol, i have £130(British) and that would be $231.32(AMerican Dollars) and $280.36(Candian Dollars) and $300.24(Australian Dollars) and last but not least 187.99 Euros! So but then again making £100 would be easy to make in britain! :) i just need to cut the grass in the garden 5 times! £20 each time!

sora_and_riku.

AAWWWWWWWW im trying to save up my mula and i had $150 so i spent it on like 2 games because i thought it was coming out in december but now i dont know when its coming out so now im mad and then now i only have 36 dollars..man i feel jealous but really the new game like san adreas that game cost like $80 plus tax..soo kinmgdom hearts 2 might be that much..but anyways WOOT WOOT. good luck with buying it.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
kairi123 said:
does anyone know how much KH2 will b in england?
whats $50 in £s??

It'll be £40 as per usual, but it'll be cheaper if u buy it on amazon or gameplay:

CLICK HERE TO PREORDER

SHOCK HORROR, ACCORDING TO GAMEPLAY THE UK RELEASE DATE WILL BE 26TH FEB 2006, NOT CONFIRMED BY S-E THOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Fuzzyhead said:
the game will be about $$46 dollars because of tax!!

I don't see how it will be $46 with tax, maybe you meant $56...? Well whatever, I wouldn't trust anyone but myself with my money though, they would spend it.

ultima55

Last I payed for a 2 disc PS2 game (which was SO3) it was about $80CAD, and it came in a spiffy box thinger. Maybe SE'll do something special for KH2, like release a box set thinger? I'd like that personally.

I'm expecting to pay something close to $70CAD for it... that's about right for a new release up here.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Oh, well you live in Canada but in US a new game would cost $50 plus tax, and I am not paying more than that. I don't usually bother with those set things cause I never use any of the crap that comes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back