• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

28th or 30th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

If you live in the west you will most likly get it on the 28th. If not then 29th.

E

Eclipse

grrr, ok i'm gonna say this one more time. It SHIPS TO NORTH AMERICAN RETAILERS on the 28th. as said by square enix. the shipping will drive trucks from SE warehouses to the game warehouses of target, wal mart, gamestop, and ebgames and such. They have to take inventory and regulate what imports into the warehouses, from there trucks drive the game to the stores. This whole shipping process takes about 1-2 business days you will get it the 29-31. There is a very small 0.1% chance of you getting it on the 28th, and it doesn't matter where you live, because they still have to make inventory and regulate the warehouses on arrival of the game. You will most likely get it on the 29th. That's the cold hard truth people, deal with it :D

saixlonghorn21

i will get mine thw 27 cuz my ebgames get shippments about 7:00 on the 27 they always sell there games out of the boxes

E

Eclipse

^^ it won't even be released by square enix on the 27. on the 27th there will still be tight locks on the boxes of the games...they don't ship the game till the 28th.

"release date" means its when they release it from the warehouses, and ship the game, it takes time to ship. it's also known as the shipping date. the press release states "kingdom hearts II will ship to north american retailers on the 28th" on the 28th it will be ready to be "sold" that's what they mean by "on sale march 28th" :p

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
grrr, ok i'm gonna say this one more time. It SHIPS TO NORTH AMERICAN RETAILERS on the 28th. as said by square enix. the shipping will drive trucks from SE warehouses to the game warehouses of target, wal mart, gamestop, and ebgames and such. They have to take inventory and regulate what imports into the warehouses, from there trucks drive the game to the stores. This whole shipping process takes about 1-2 business days you will get it the 29-31. There is a very small 0.1% chance of you getting it on the 28th, and it doesn't matter where you live, because they still have to make inventory and regulate the warehouses on arrival of the game. You will most likely get it on the 29th. That's the cold hard truth people, deal with it :D

people CAN get it on the 28th. u say it takes 1-2buisness days, that happens on the 26th or 27th, but u have a god chance of getting it on the 28th

E

Eclipse

noo they ship the game on the 28th. square enix says it "ships to north american retailers on the 28th" durr on the early morning of the 28th they will send trucks out from the SE warehouse holding boxes of the games to go around the country. :p it takes 1-2 days, but you most probably will get it on the 29th :p

Lightkeeper05

TwilightSoulKey said:

Yeah. I did some reseacrh and went up to diffrent stores to find out. Everyone, the game will not come out on the 28th, but be shipped that day. Then they release it on the 29th. Some stores will release it in the afternoon, so people who try to skip school for it, fat chance cause u wont get it til 2 o'clock. that afternoon.. So buying day for the game is the 29th guys. people who preordered it will get first demand anyway, so people who did not pre order might not get the game that day and will have to wait. even the people who preorderd it might not get it. there is only a certain number a store gets.

E

Eclipse

Madness said:
Not really. That was the press release back in February. Things change.

http://www.square-enix.com/na/index_f2.html - Square's official North American site says in big letters "ON SALE 03.28.06". Not 29, 28.

A.) ON SALE could be interpreted, they could mean it is shipped to be on sale the 28th, you can buy the game from square enix on the 28th, but you won't get it in the mail for a few days.
B.) if they made an update, they would update the press release

innerlight

it depends on the place, where you get it from if it say the 28 then it will be there on the 28, I have be getting games long enough to know this. every time that it schedualed to come out on the day it annouced it is released the only thing is I have to wait till later that afternoon because thats when their delivery trucks come the only exceptions to this are wallmart and target which get it 2 days after becuase they suck ass. trust me unless the stores you have there suck it a safe bet you will have it on the 28

Lightkeeper05

innerlight said:
it depends on the place, where you get it from if it say the 28 then it will be there on the 28, I have be getting games long enough to know this. every time that it schedualed to come out on the day it annouced it is released the only thing is I have to wait till later that afternoon because thats when their delivery trucks come the only exceptions to this are wallmart and target which get it 2 days after becuase they suck ass. trust me unless the stores you have there suck it a safe bet you will have it on the 28

right u are. stores will get it earlier, i know game stop gets it the 28th since i work there. but some stores get it, but wont release it until the day. That much i know because we check in with others stores. So folks im telling u all that it will not come out til 29th. this is official.

innerlight

it always depnds because where I use to get my game at the (TRU) they usually got it on time but would release it till late that afternoon they wrer the best place they had people that would even call up my ass but now that place has saldly gone to Sh#t if you are luckly they will have it the next day but usually its days till weeks after...........man that store sucks now what the hell happen to it. you usually have to ask diffrent store and if you want to go that far find out the times each store usually gets there dilvery

Last edited:

BeastlyKillaKreg

ugh screw all these annoying and frankly confusing threads. i'm calling my gamestop right now.

i'll post what they tell me when i'm off the phone.

innerlight

please do call becuase untill everyone gets the best place and a great amont telling the same release date for the next week it safe to say people will still keep ask and guessing on it true release date..............but I have a presale so i guess it doesnt really f##cking matter because I got it no matter what

BeastlyKillaKreg

i just got off the phone w/ gamestop. i live in NE ohio, just you u get a picture that i live on the EASTERN side of the US. he said that they would get the game at around 5PM on MARCH 28th, 2006!!!!!! its directly from the source, so dont believe any other bs you might hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back