• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 parts I might've missed in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I saw this KH2 vid, and It had 3 things in there I didn't either didn't get to(but I bea the game already, so probably not that), or it's just not part of the game, and it's just a vid(although it looked like scenes from cutscenes). I'll describe them.

#1: Sora Goofy and Donald are on the Radiant Garden(Hollow Bastion) castle again, and neoshadows start attacking them. Goofy fights in the back, Donald in middle, then Sora kills on with one swing of the keyblade and jumps to either an Org. X111 member or someone dressed in the same outfit(like Riku was). The guy's about to take off his hood and then it ends.

#2: Sora Goofy and Donald were at the World that Never Was(where Sora fought and met Roxas and fought him) and get surrounded by Nobody samurais and Sora and another guy in Org. X111's cloak are about to fight then it stops(no, this is not the part where Sora meets Roxas and fights him in that Dream World, because when they fought, there were only a couple nobodies that came, and anyways, Goofy and DOnald saw the guy, but they can't see Roxas, so that can't be the part).

#3: It looks like Donald and Goofy are in the Crystal Fissure(the save area in Radiant Garden, right before u fight 1000 heartless). Goofy is all dizzy and Donald shoots ice at him, but Goofy moves dizzily and the ice shoots back at Donald.

Anybody ever see those parts?

I

inhiding

One and three were scrapped.

And I don't quite get what you're referring to in the second one.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
#1: Sora Goofy and Donald are on the Radiant Garden(Hollow Bastion) castle again, and neoshadows start attacking them. Goofy fights in the back, Donald in middle, then Sora kills on with one swing of the keyblade and jumps to either an Org. X111 member or someone dressed in the same outfit(like Riku was). The guy's about to take off his hood and then it ends.
deleted scene
#2: Sora Goofy and Donald were at the World that Never Was(where Sora fought and met Roxas and fought him) and get surrounded by Nobody samurais and Sora and another guy in Org. X111's cloak are about to fight then it stops(no, this is not the part where Sora meets Roxas and fights him in that Dream World, because when they fought, there were only a couple nobodies that came, and anyways, Goofy and DOnald saw the guy, but they can't see Roxas, so that can't be the part).
i saw that video but im pretty sure it was deleted as well
#3: It looks like Donald and Goofy are in the Crystal Fissure(the save area in Radiant Garden, right before u fight 1000 heartless). Goofy is all dizzy and Donald shoots ice at him, but Goofy moves dizzily and the ice shoots back at Donald.
mansion basement in twilight town also deletd scene

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
1. scene with Xigbar and scene where all of the other Org. members appear in Hollow Bastion...

2. replaced by the cutscene when Sora fights Roxas and when Goofy and Donald get cut off by the Nobodies

3. that was actually in Twilight Town remember the pods in the background scene got deleted i think...

RikusGirl55

Sora/Kairi/Riku said:
I saw this KH2 vid, and It had 3 things in there I didn't either didn't get to(but I bea the game already, so probably not that), or it's just not part of the game, and it's just a vid(although it looked like scenes from cutscenes). I'll describe them.

Anybody ever see those parts?
no I don't think anyone ever saw them, they were deleted or changed by nomura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back