• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 Reasons why Pinocchio's World should be in BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

1. It follows the storyline.

In the movie, Gepetto and Pinocchio meet in Monstro near the end of the movie. Because we met Gepetto in Monstro the world (and whale) in KH2, then why shouldn't there be an explanation of how he got in the whale's stomach himself?

In the movie, here is the general sequence of noteworthy events.

[B]Pinocchio is Born- Stromboli's Theatre- Pleasure Island[/B]- Monstro

The events in bold could be covered in a Pinocchio world. See how there are THREE events? And THREE main characters? Not to mention most worlds are kind of introductions explaining how certain disney characters wound up in the KH Universe.

2. It has three potential bosses, and three events.

There are three enemies/evil people/etc. that Pinocchio encounters in the movie (excluding Monstro).

Honest John the fox and Gideon the Cat
Stromboli the Puppetmaster
The Coachman

The first duo are evil (well, at least John is, Gideon just kind of follows him) conanimals that trick Pinocchio not ONCE, but twice, selling him to assorted people for money. They don't really have any "magical powers" or strength, so maybe they could summon an Unverse to hinder TAV's progress in helping Pinocchio stay away from them?

Number two is a big nasty evil guy. He could probably just be a boss due to his size, strength, and maybe he could have some unverse baddies as well just for help. Unless TAV somehow get shrunk to Pinocchio's size, though that seems highly unlikely.

Number three.... well.... you can see for yourself.
YouTube - Scariest Scene In Film History EVER!!

This brings up a cool idea itself. Perhaps Terra or Ven could go to Pleasure Island with Pinocchio, and slowly turn into donkeys due to corruption?

Also notice the monkey things the Coachman commands.

And for reason number 3, the whole story practically preaches the good overcomes evil theme in most of the BBS worlds shown so far. Its practically bursting with such themes as:

-Don't trust strangers
-If its too good to be true, it probably isn't
-Always be moral and good
-Love your family
-Dreams really do come true

Yeah, especially that one.

If it was in the game, I'd expect a name like Seaside Village.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Re: 3 Reasons why Pinocchio's World will be in BBS.

This couldn't have gone in the Upcoming Worlds Discussion thread?

Mr Yippie

This couldn't have gone in the Upcoming Worlds Discussion thread?

Merge it with dem two Neverland Threads, and throw it in the mess, if the public demands.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

i disagree with this, =O because

In kingdom hearts 1, we meet these characters and they already explain how they got into the whale to sora and co, i dont remember if we see them before we enter monstro, be we definately see them after they escape as well...

Birth by Sleep takes place ten years before KH1. Gepetto and Pinnochio arn't in Monstro for ten years..

Ghost Host

Website
www.youtube.com

TAV turning into donkies is just kinda...creepy =/

But I like your boss ideas and we really do need a proper Pinnochio world some day.

I still can't believe they took it out of Days >.<

King Nothing

From viewing that clip, I never knew in Pinnochio they said jackass haha.

iLexi-chan

lol! Pinocchio scean were they turn into donkeys is so funny!xD
what was walt disney thinking when that kid and Pinocchio were smoking a cig and drinking and then calling eachother 'Jackass'?

Abbot

It could explain how Jiminy ended up in Disney Castle.

Also. Woah. Pinocchio is more awesome than I remember. Also, I loved when Pinocchio watched the guy get ears, looked at the drink, and pushed it away. That made me laugh.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net

I quite like this idea. The only boss I could actually see is the Coachman, because of his whip.

And Terra, Aqua and Ven turning into donkeys...thank you VERY MUCH for giving me nightmares. Not to mention ruining my Aqua fantasies...

Birth by Sleep takes place ten years before KH1. Gepetto and Pinnochio arn't in Monstro for ten years..

How do you know that? No one does. It's perfectly viable.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

These aren't reasons why it will be in it.

These are simply things that will be subsequent if the world makes it in. Nothing else.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com

I
How do you know that? No one does. It's perfectly viable.
Not really.

Plus how did Pinocchio escape Monstro and later become recaptured.

If anything Pinocchio's world is destoried pior to KH1, and the Pinocchio trio are seperated. Jiminy finds his way to Disney's castle and Pinocchio ends up in Travese town. Gepetto sets out and builds a Gummi ship in search of his son and is eaten by the whale. Pinocchio some how gets there, maybe by a CoD (which are said to randomly appear in worlds like Travese town) and ends up there or by Riku's doing. And then Sora and Co. appear and everyone escapes.

Mr Yippie

∞;4458502 said:
These aren't reasons why it will be in it.

These are simply things that will be subsequent if the world makes it in. Nothing else.

Changed the title, nitpicker.

Also, a world doesn't EXACTLY have to follow its storyline from the movie. Neverland in Days, Wonderland, and Atlantica v1 say are all examples.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
In KH1, it seemed that Pinnochio and Gepetto were seperated only recently, a year or two at the most. Their world was probably destroyed after BBS. Though it isn't confirmed, dialogue suggest that it wasn't 10 years.

Anyway, I like your reasons of why Pinnochio's World would be included. Especially this:

-If its too good to be true, it probably isn't

I like how this theme is connected to Terra's own path to darkness.

About the donkey bit, the only one that would turn is Terra, if he really is becoming corrupted. (Not that I want him to turn into a donkey!) Aqua and Ven would be moot, and it would be kinda depressing to see them become donkeys... not to mention disturbing in Aqua's case.

Kitsune_XIII

My brain hurts from the mental image of VTA as Donkey's, thank you very much.

Oth than that, I do like this idea.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Though it sounds good, I think it's the whole stuck in a whale deal that throws it off a little.
Do sort of like the donkey idea (Maybe Terra changing fully but Aqua getting a tail or Ven getting the ears). Aqua and Ven probably wouldn't get them since they don't seem as corrupted but I like the tail and ears bits.

I think the max we'd see is, like Abbot said, how Jiminy ended up at the castle maybe in the credits or sometime meets up with Mickey to chronicle his adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back