• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 secret keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bacon_man

wait a sec i thought the ultmia wepon was the best keyblade. and i know u can getr the dark key keyblade. (after u beat Ansm 50 times in a row (even though ive never tryed it) so ive herd in a cheat thingy off the inter net) and ive never talked to anyone in the whole world who has anyone of thoes keyblades. EVER EVER

iforgot

so wait let me get this straight.... aparentley there r 3 secret keyblades right...now there r certain condition u need to get this but u must play on expert mode. now i wanna know besides expert mode what other conditions do u need? and by the way have u noticed that most of the people who said it work have less than 10 post?

C

CEDELAS

fortunetly i have them all now unfortunetly i havent a digital camera sorry also with the mural u must not hit it with every keyblade as i have heard ppl say but u must infact look at it in first person for a while and then a glow will happen and soras original keyblade will be replaced with the dark version.

p.s it totally screws the game as u lose the kingdom key

Keyblade Maker

I see a problem with the Final Key....if you have to do everything to get it, including beat all the bosses, how are you supposed to use the bleedin' thing if you've beaten Ansem for the final time? You can't play the game again once it comes to 'The End.'

Shallow

I don't believe this theory is true because of it was it would've been said already. But if it's true I would really like some proof on your findings.

I think you are making the whole thing! <_<

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
This is FAKE,someone must have gotten them by now and we would have known about it YEARS AGO this is major bullshit and im not going to waste my time!!!

Im sorry for me sounding like jerk but,the only way's im going to believe is:

1.It's confirmed by Square Enix or Noumoura(if thats how U spell his name)
2.It's confirmed by someone who is respectable and trustable 4 example: KL,Vice-Versa,GTX,ETC.
3.There's a screenshot of the so-called secret keblades in SORA'S hands,not in Anti-Sora's,Riku's,Micky's hands.

Last edited:
T

truefanofkh

Microsoft994 said:
I found there are 3 secret keyblades that are unlockable that are not listed anywhere. I have been able to recive the Anti-Key and the Lost Heart. I am working on the Final Key. But for some reason these did not work for 2 friends of mine as they did everything for them but when they walked up to the mural they did not recive them. So it may not work for your game either.

Anti-Key ATK: 10 STR: +8 MP: -1
The first hidden key is seen in Neverland. If you remember the fight with that Anti-Sora, you'll remember he was fighting with a black version of the Kingdom Key. This keyblade is called the Anti-Key. To get it, you must do the following:
1. Unlock all the chests in Neverland
2. Aquire all 12 of the hidden items from Big Ben's doors
3. Defeat the Phantom at Big Ben
After you complete all that return to the Secret Waterway in Traverse Town and walk up to the mural of the moon.

Lost Heart ATK: 11 STR: 9 MP: +1
The second key is seen in Hollow Bastion. During your 2nd battle with Riku, you'll see he's using a new key. To aquire this keyblade you must do the following:
1. Unlock ever trinity in the game (46 total)
2. Seal Hollow Bastion
The return to the Secret Waterway and walk up to the mural of the moon.

Final Key ATK:13 STR: +10 MP: +3
This is the key you dream about at night. This is why you have played the game. This is a keyblade masters dream. Anyways... After you beat that psyhco Ansem for the final time and he sees the light, you see Mickey beyond Kingdom Hearts with what appears to be as another kingdom key. Well, if you look at it you will see that the silver and gold colors are switched around! So the golds on the blade and the silvers on the handle. So you might think, why the hell is it like that? Because, it is the final key and the only way to snag that baby is to complete 100%, yes 100% of the game. That means all...
1. weapons (Sora, Donald, Goofy)
2. chests
3. bosses (normal and hidden)
4. tasks in 100 Acre Wood
5. all competitions with your team, alone, and time trials
6. body parts for the gummi ship
7. trinitys (which will get you the Lost Heart)
8. lock all worlds

ALL THAT you might say? Well, get crakin' cause it may take longer than it looks. Then once you have done everthing go to the mural of the moon and obtain this increadible weapon. Of course I don't know what your going to do with it since it is so destructive and if you could battle Sephiroth again it would probably kill him in 10-13 hits. But whatever your going to do with it, have fun!

Remember these may not work for you as I said earlier that 2 friends of mine had a problem with them.

GOOD LUCK!!!!​

Why you gotta lie for? Just kidding. "Sounds" believiable, but it's most likely false. Why would they through that in there? I mean common, I have the "OFFICIAL STRADEGY GUIDE" Wouldn't you think the writer would put something like hidden key blade like you did? This is very interesting I might add, and I'll look into it.

Microsoft994 said:
Ok, if it dosnt work for you, oh well and get a life!

WTF, Dude who ever this was directed towards, which is irrelevant, should have laughed at you. Common you actually are posting lies, and your telling us/him/her to get a life? Well, get a brain dude. "Get a life" pfft, you're one to talk. I have a life other then play Kingdom Hearts all day to find some fake ass keys, that only exsist with the players who you talked about. Mickey, Riku, and Anti-Sora. Also from someone else who said, "To beat all the bosses including Ansem, that's how you get ______(fill in the blank)" Well how does the game know you beat ansem? Does it log it? Then you should get the EXPERIENCE AND THE LEVELING UP YOU GET AFTER YOU BEAT HIM MORONS. Some people are ridiculous with the spamming and talking about unnesseceary stuff like,

"omg, I got the final keyblades they are so sweeeeet."
guys ask, "Do you have proof?"
Moron says, "I don't have a digital camera."
Guy, "Ok, dip stick."
Guy, "Why don't you borrow one?"
Moron, "I don't know anyone who has one."
Guy, "YOU FRAGGIN LIAR!!!"

ok that's all.

Last edited:

~Unknown_User~

Wow I can't believe I even wasted my time with writing this post...Dont you think something liek this would have been in the "secret section" of the strategy guide? I dont have a copy myself but I believe there is one. And yeah who ever decided to try and waste people time on this is a jackass.

T

truefanofkh

~Unknown_User~ said:
Wow I can't believe I even wasted my time with writing this post...Dont you think something liek this would have been in the "secret section" of the strategy guide? I dont have a copy myself but I believe there is one. And yeah who ever decided to try and waste people time on this is a jackass.

Agreed, it would have been in there, but it is not. That game didn't have very many secrets anyway. Mainly just weapons that were easily discovered by just completing simple tasks. So don't you think we should put an end to all this non-sense?

PS: STOP DOING THIS SO CALLED SECRET, AND PUT AN END TO YOUR LIES!!!

ansemrikku555

listen for everyone who gets to this last page,
1. big hon and little hon are real.The only way( and i mean only)
way to get em is if u got action replay max.(go to keyblades in the action replay menue thingy under kingdom hearts,look past ultima weapon and ull se small hong and little hong(i would give pics but im new and dont no how to insert pics.)
2.The keyblade were u have to 100 percent and finish the game then go to mural is FAKE!!!!
when u finish game,u cant continue it just says"THE END"
3. Action replay max would have the cheat for the 3 keys but it doesn't cause i personally have a A.R.M

Well I've tried a new ile just for these keyblades and they're a load of cr@p

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net
I seriously think its crap, because I've looked at the srategy guide.
Different cheat sites, and it doesn't even seem possible.
Have you ever heard anyone getting them?, because I haven't.
If its true show a pic then I will definently belive it, but have it in Sora's hands.

kingmickey

i think i heard of this before the 3 secret keyblades
maybe u can show a screen shot of sora holding one cause if i saw one i will gonna start all over again and get the final key

SCREEN SHOT PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back