• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 secret keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
in fm theyre are the one winged angel and daimond dust
the 3 ur talking about are the soul eater(heart unlocker) final key(reverse blade) anti key lost heart these are kb said te be secrects all the things about kh are known now this wasn t mentiond by a lot and a lot of this sites are die hard gamers which would know it
these are just fake besides in kh1 there aren t really secrects

Sora Ultima

i went on msn and typed in "kingdomhearts secrets" like you said and i didn't get nothin.

King Kovifor

Microsoft994 said:
I found there are 3 secret keyblades that are unlockable that are not listed anywhere. I have been able to recive the Anti-Key and the Lost Heart. I am working on the Final Key. But for some reason these did not work for 2 friends of mine as they did everything for them but when they walked up to the mural they did not recive them. So it may not work for your game either.

Anti-Key ATK: 10 STR: +8 MP: -1
The first hidden key is seen in Neverland. If you remember the fight with that Anti-Sora, you'll remember he was fighting with a black version of the Kingdom Key. This keyblade is called the Anti-Key. To get it, you must do the following:
1. Unlock all the chests in Neverland
2. Aquire all 12 of the hidden items from Big Ben's doors
3. Defeat the Phantom at Big Ben
After you complete all that return to the Secret Waterway in Traverse Town and walk up to the mural of the moon.

Lost Heart ATK: 11 STR: 9 MP: +1
The second key is seen in Hollow Bastion. During your 2nd battle with Riku, you'll see he's using a new key. To aquire this keyblade you must do the following:
1. Unlock ever trinity in the game (46 total)
2. Seal Hollow Bastion
The return to the Secret Waterway and walk up to the mural of the moon.

Final Key ATK:13 STR: +10 MP: +3
This is the key you dream about at night. This is why you have played the game. This is a keyblade masters dream. Anyways... After you beat that psyhco Ansem for the final time and he sees the light, you see Mickey beyond Kingdom Hearts with what appears to be as another kingdom key. Well, if you look at it you will see that the silver and gold colors are switched around! So the golds on the blade and the silvers on the handle. So you might think, why the hell is it like that? Because, it is the final key and the only way to snag that baby is to complete 100%, yes 100% of the game. That means all...
1. weapons (Sora, Donald, Goofy)
2. chests
3. bosses (normal and hidden)
4. tasks in 100 Acre Wood
5. all competitions with your team, alone, and time trials
6. body parts for the gummi ship
7. trinitys (which will get you the Lost Heart)
8. lock all worlds

ALL THAT you might say? Well, get crakin' cause it may take longer than it looks. Then once you have done everthing go to the mural of the moon and obtain this increadible weapon. Of course I don't know what your going to do with it since it is so destructive and if you could battle Sephiroth again it would probably kill him in 10-13 hits. But whatever your going to do with it, have fun!

Remember these may not work for you as I said earlier that 2 friends of mine had a problem with them.
GOOD LUCK!!!!​
I still think this is some BS even after reading the first few pages. I won't try it even if a million people said it worked.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
Many people have said they have these 3 Keyblades, but not one of them EVER has a picture of them. It's easy to make up those stats like +10 strength, etc.
And the web site you found these "secrets" on didn't have any pictures either, right?
These 3 "secrets" have been B.S. since forever, so unless you have pictures, quit wasting people's time with these lies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I'm holding the meaning hostage! HA HA!

Tell me what happens in KH:CoM and how it links KH1 and KH2 together and I'll release the meaning.

And leave $500 for Santa along with the cookies.
smile.gif

http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/member.php?u=17642http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/member.php?u=17642http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/member.php?u=17642http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/member.php?u=17642

the true one

No one can have these three keyblades! They're all fake unless there is actually proof that you cab have them I tried everything and never got them. Another website said that you could have Cloud or Sephiroth in your party.
To get Cloud beat him in the prelims and get the Metal Chocobo in the "Hades Cup"
You get the Metal Chocobo in the Hercules Cup. If you try to get Cloud and hit failure then come back and guess who just learned not to be gullable!

Oh yeah!! How COM links to KH1 is where when Sora,Donald, and Goofy were walking in the grass fields that lead to Castle Oblivian.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
DO NOT REVIVE OLD USELESS TOPICS.

We already concluded that these keyblades are fake. The only new keyblades in Final Mix were the Diamond Dust and One Winged Angel.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back