• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 secret keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrikeyblade14

YokoMichael said:
The keyblades aren't real.They would show up on my Action Replay and in my strategy guide and they don't.I also tryed to get them but my game didn't have them and I have one of the first versions of the game(because I got it when it came out), ergo they don't exist!!!

hello!!! the keyblades are real, sora just can't use them!!! anti-sora, riku, and mickey use them!!!

Cetramarius said:
Are these keyblades listed in the official strategy guide?

technically, yes, but it doesn't say sora can use them.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Theres only 2 secret keyblades that i know of.

Big hong kong and little hong kongt

((ill get pics in a little))

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
"Fourth of all, the Ultima Keyblade is named Ultima for a reason. It pwns every other keyblade in each attribute, hence 'Ultimate' prefix(although Square has contributed to the coining of the word Ultima in the gaming buisness).
"

This is very wrong, the name Ultima comes from the Ultima weapon. And not as in dangerous device, the weapons are huge monsters. Ultima is a very strong one, with a knight riding it, holding a huge sword in his hand, once he was beaten, you got the sword he was carrying. The other weapons were Diamond, Emerald, Ruby and Omega weapon. The weapons were created by the planet in FF7 to defeat the crisis from the sky, Jenova.

If there is any tiny link at all between the FF games, its the life of the weapons. As Ultima and Omega weapon returned in the later games

electrikeyblade14

The Reaper said:
Stop Posting There Not Real!

OMG!!!! what the crap is wrong with you ppl?!?! i've said it twice!!! THEY ARE REAL!!! SORA JUST CAN'T USE THEM!!! OTHER PPL DO!!! besides, they might become avaliable under certain conditions.

HSPNO300

ok to somebody who has gotten the 3 secret blades cause i read and there are a view take a picture of your sora and post them then well finally get to ee them

x-knight

How Long has this thread been going for? jeez evry one noes seeing is more believible than reading (no offence to the blind)

But when i see the key blade on the game and sora is using em then ill belive

Angel From Above

I wants to see these big hong kong and little hong kong blades.
I dont care about the others, most of us know its total bullshit and you cant actually get them.

giambattist

Sorakicksbutt said:
show pics of these three keyblades I ain't going to find them until I know their real
I believe this a hoax anyway
omg it is trure yesterday i just got the lost heart key its sooo cool so try it if u think its fake ur missing out

giambattist

Microsoft994 said:
I found there are 3 secret keyblades that are unlockable that are not listed anywhere. I have been able to recive the Anti-Key and the Lost Heart. I am working on the Final Key. But for some reason these did not work for 2 friends of mine as they did everything for them but when they walked up to the mural they did not recive them. So it may not work for your game either.

Anti-Key ATK: 10 STR: +8 MP: -1
The first hidden key is seen in Neverland. If you remember the fight with that Anti-Sora, you'll remember he was fighting with a black version of the Kingdom Key. This keyblade is called the Anti-Key. To get it, you must do the following:
1. Unlock all the chests in Neverland
2. Aquire all 12 of the hidden items from Big Ben's doors
3. Defeat the Phantom at Big Ben
After you complete all that return to the Secret Waterway in Traverse Town and walk up to the mural of the moon.

Lost Heart ATK: 11 STR: 9 MP: +1
The second key is seen in Hollow Bastion. During your 2nd battle with Riku, you'll see he's using a new key. To aquire this keyblade you must do the following:
1. Unlock ever trinity in the game (46 total)
2. Seal Hollow Bastion
The return to the Secret Waterway and walk up to the mural of the moon.

Final Key ATK:13 STR: +10 MP: +3
This is the key you dream about at night. This is why you have played the game. This is a keyblade masters dream. Anyways... After you beat that psyhco Ansem for the final time and he sees the light, you see Mickey beyond Kingdom Hearts with what appears to be as another kingdom key. Well, if you look at it you will see that the silver and gold colors are switched around! So the golds on the blade and the silvers on the handle. So you might think, why the hell is it like that? Because, it is the final key and the only way to snag that baby is to complete 100%, yes 100% of the game. That means all...
1. weapons (Sora, Donald, Goofy)
2. chests
3. bosses (normal and hidden)
4. tasks in 100 Acre Wood
5. all competitions with your team, alone, and time trials
6. body parts for the gummi ship
7. trinitys (which will get you the Lost Heart)
8. lock all worlds

ALL THAT you might say? Well, get crakin' cause it may take longer than it looks. Then once you have done everthing go to the mural of the moon and obtain this increadible weapon. Of course I don't know what your going to do with it since it is so destructive and if you could battle Sephiroth again it would probably kill him in 10-13 hits. But whatever your going to do with it, have fun!

Remember these may not work for you as I said earlier that 2 friends of mine had a problem with them.

GOOD LUCK!!!!​
i was just wondering do u need to be on expert to get these keys?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
You truly are an idiotic n00b. If you've gotten the Lost Heart Key then you should know the answer to your question.

Which clearly proves you are a liar.

DarkestSora

Yes and I quote u must be on expert to obtain the keyblades above so tough luck pple lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back