• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 secret keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Unknown_User~

All of your who are asking for screenshots are just going to be dissappointed, because you aren't going to get anything, you could try a google/yahoo image search for each one but you will not, and I repeat NOT get what you are looking for. This is a farce and who ever decided to make up this "CHEAT" is probably soem kid with no life who enjoys messing with people. So to that kid I say... Go screw yourself with an Iron stick, covered in spikes...

the_titan

hey 4 all u who cant find the keyblades i just read this article and i thought of somethin what if u can only get these on a certain mode: expert or normal

i dunno if this is true but u might wanna check it out

Twilight power

its been confirmed....its not micros fault he simply went on super cheats and copied it off there its a simple mistake

sili~*

Website
khfanforall.deviantart.com
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!
COOL!
That's probably why micky doesn't have his keyblade in CoM or something.
if-f-f you c-c-can't-t-t t-t-tell how-w-w-w excited I am-m-m, look-k-k-k at-t-t kairi-i-i!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Fake FakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFakeFake:):):)

Edala Fort

erm..no offense but i think you are raving. the final key as you call it, is obviously nonsense as if that was true, my friend would have told me. (he used a cheat to get all the keyblades)

KH Riku

lol i saw one new keyblade on this forum her got it with a game shark it was a really small kingdom key

unless its caused by a glitch like the mew glitch with the old pokemon versions its only new they manged to dirupt the hexadecimal patternby doing a few steps then mew appears... any way back to kh its possible but 99% of this whole keyblade thing is utter crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back