• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

</3 The Roxas/Namine HATE Club </3 - Never supposed to exist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[size=+3]</3 The Roxas/Namine HATE club </3[/size]

You were never supposed to exist, Roxas
- and neither was this ship.

[size=+2]-INFORMATION-[/size]​
Why isn't this a Critic club, but a Hate club? Because there isn't too much to critic.
The two came in contact with each other for the sole reason of eliminating Roxas's existence and bring Sora back.
Namine went as far as to tell Roxas to his face to go away and that he'll be whole within Sora, thus also denying his own individuality.
Roxas doesn't even know who she is beyond the freaky blonde girl who stops time and knows everything. He might as well date Yen Sid, he's less likely to have the guy disappear on him, leaving him heartbroken. Also, less of a chance for the man to be kidnapped by shady, masked individuals. A better option for Roxas all around.
They then went a whole game not even acknowledging each other's existence until finally they were reunited for the lone goal of postponing Sora and Namine's reunion and force Sora and Kairi into promising to see each other every day, all so that two people who were never supposed to even Be will continue existing inside the people they came from.

[size=+1]RokuNami; I frown at thee. FROWN![/size]

Opening post to be fleshed out as we go along.

[Size=+2]-REASONS-[/size]
  1. Roxas doesn't even know Namine
  2. Namine only wanted to wake Sora up, not even giving Roxas a choice
  3. Namine promised Xion she'll look after Roxas, she's living up to her promise, is all
  4. What's a brief, traumatic encounter compared to a year's worth of sharing ice cream with a black haired version of her?

Membership open~

[size=+2]-MEMBERS-[/size]

Founding Member:
Smile

Co-Founders:
Rali
Theart

blackberi|Sign|White-Light|vnnk|Crimson|Ethnic Woman
rokudamia2|destinykh|Lord betrayus|Chakolat Strawberry|Relix|chasespicer056
Rixam|june|CA59|xion XIV

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: </3 The Roxas/Namine HATE Club </3

May this HC reign forever more!!!!!

clapping.gif

Muse

you look atrocious
Re: </3 The Roxas/Namine HATE Club </3

teehee IT'S BEAUTIFUL ;w;

there's really so many things that could've been done to make this less of an awkward ship than it was, but wasn't

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
For some reason, I thought this already existed xD;

Joinage please!

vnnk

Join! but before i do i must say i love both characters very much. BUT there is so little between them.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It has been done =w= welcome, comrades <3

@vnnk
I love Namine to hell and back. A bit less so Roxas but as I keep saying - loving or hating a character has little to do with loving or hating a couple that has them =w=

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Here I am babe.

Progressing in my hopeless attempt to keep Roxas unloved and single.

White-Light

Its the same for me. It seems that its being spread as canon simply because they are Sora and Kairi's nobodies.
That reminds me, you know that SoNami picture I did, I got a comment saying it should have been Sora/Kairi or Roxas/Namine. >_< My eye twitched at that.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That is like my #1 reason against this thing. I mean, it's not even that people ship THIS so much as they ship (Sheeeep) SoKai and this is like some unhealthy bi-product.
And it's like, in my logic, if Roxas and Namine share Sora and Kairi's feelings, doesn't this mean RokuKai and NamiOra?

vnnk

I say MEH! well we dont know if they will meet again so they might have a chance to change my mind

White-Light

Hmm, you can ship what you like as long as you don't go shouting its confirmed canon.

I just generally don't get this ship, their total interation are a few conversations which include Namine telling Roxas he doesn't exist. Namine's motives were to wake Sora up, so I'm not getting the Roxas/Namine vibe. Its basically the coexistant ship that doesn't mess with the balance of SoKai and works with it, therefore it is the only other ship worthy of being thought of as canon by the general fandom. Even when nothing has been shown to us that truly show that it is canon.

I also have a problem with the whole nobody thing, because Namine isn't like Kairi and Roxas isn't like Sora, so I don't see how they would share the same feelings as their somebodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back