• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

</3 The Roxas/Namine HATE Club </3 - Never supposed to exist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Its basically the coexistant ship that doesn't mess with the balance of SoKai and works with it, therefore it is the only other ship worthy of being thought of as canon by the general fandom.

Hence why people instantly thought, when CoM came along, that Namine'd be Riku's romantic interest - because SoKai was already 'canon' so it didn't interfere with it. But then we got SoNami :V Herp a derp

I also have a problem with the whole nobody thing, because Namine isn't like Kairi and Roxas isn't like Sora, so I don't see how they would share the same feelings as their somebodies.

Namine not being like Kairi is actually quite an important foundation for SoNami if you ask me, ironically. That is, in a way, how I can see one sided RokuNami - Sora loves Namine so Roxas'll love her too. But both because of SoNami itself as well as supposedly Namine sharing Kairi's feelings we get Namine fawning over Sora :V alas, poor Roxas's love can never be.

White-Light

Hence why people instantly thought, when CoM came along, that Namine'd be Riku's romantic interest - because SoKai was already 'canon' so it didn't interfere with it. But then we got SoNami :V Herp a derp

Huh, they did?
People are desperate to ship off every character, which does annoy me. Its like the character can't be happy unless they have a love interest.
SoNami came to the rescue.

Namine not being like Kairi is actually quite an important foundation for SoNami if you ask me, ironically. That is, in a way, how I can see one sided RokuNami - Sora loves Namine so Roxas'll love her too. But both because of SoNami itself as well as supposedly Namine sharing Kairi's feelings we get Namine fawning over Sora :V alas, poor Roxas's love can never be.

Roxas doesn't need love, he has friends.... who are erased from his memories.... someone give the poor kid a hug. He gets nothing.
I like Roxas so I don't want to put him through more pain with an onesided love, just give him Axel and Xion, that would be best for him.

We must build our numbers!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
People are desperate to ship off every character, which does annoy me. Its like the character can't be happy unless they have a love interest.
SoNami came to the rescue.

I don't think I'd mind so much if they'd do it for better reasons. Like, ok, ship SoKai. Ok, ship RokuNami though I can't see it. But PLEASE at least give the pairing the credit it deserves and not just pretend there was this sick 1+1 sale on shippings like too many people do with RokuNami based on SoKai :V

Roxas doesn't need love, he has friends....

Not to get into yaoi implications but that does seem to be what the series is driving at as a whole (and ironically, the two times in which 'Love' and 'Like' were used were about two pairs of friends. I mean alright, ship Aqua/Ven all you want, I highly doubt that's what Yen Sid meant when he was talking about Aqua loving Ven).
Sora and Riku were, after all, rather content staying in the Darkness so long as the RoL was safe and they had each other. And then when they got back home it was more than just Kairi who was waiting for Sora, it was all their friends waiting for the both of them as well.
Part of why I truly ship what I truly ship - the friendships are built well enough to satisfy and I build on that.

We must build our numbers!

They shall come, young one =w=

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Ah, silly silly casual fans. Like today I told my friend that KH1 is the most epic game,story wise, and he frowned and said "BUT MY FRIEND SAID KH1 IS THE MOST USELESS GAME IN THE SERIES!!" D8 *grits teeth*

But this is not a casual fan hateclub so I'll just leave it at that.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ah, silly silly casual fans. Like today I told my friend that KH1 is the most epic game,story wise, and he frowned and said "BUT MY FRIEND SAID KH1 IS THE MOST USELESS GAME IN THE SERIES!!" D8 *grits teeth*

It truly is. Gods, I'm replaying it now and it's amazing. Even DI was so much fun with how much you could interact with everybody, the platforming, the fights being already intelligent right from the get go... all the mini games like the race, pushing around crates, swimming, climbing trees... and now I'm in Traverse Town and I ran across the Trinity Limits and was all like ;A; t24w6fg346457437utyj5rty <3<3<3

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Seriously bbs may have the best gameplay but kh1 had the most heart (no pun intended) and magic in it.

Though com on the gba and re:coded comes in close second and third due to their characterization and story.

Last edited:

White-Light

Ok, finding things for this club is harder than I thought >_< just a few videos really.
Why must people accept this a canon? :(
Hm would people ship this as much if Roxas and Namine weren't Sora and Kairi's nobodies or only one of them were?
I think not. I believe it wouldn't be as popular. >:C

KH1 is truly amazing <3 <3

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hm would people ship this as much if Roxas and Namine weren't Sora and Kairi's nobodies or only one of them were?
I think not. I believe it wouldn't be as popular. >:C

Most likely. And that's the truly sad part :C

KH1 is truly amazing <3 <3

Tis @A@ well, sans the camera. But nothing's perfect <3

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
The answer to you question: yes but not as much as sokai, rokushi, terraaqua, or rion.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The answer to you question: yes but not as much as sokai, rokushi, terraaqua, or rion.

As much as I dislike SoKai, they are a lot more implied and based than RokuNami could ever hope to be. RokuShi had a year's worth of interaction going for them. TerrAqua's known each other for a good couple of years and were each other's driving forces (even if in descent to the Darkness...) and Rion had a month together in which Xion undeniably got under Riku's skin and she in return grew to appreciate him and depend on him.

So in that regard I can't say I would've minded their lessened popularity :V

I also have to wonder how popular this ship would've been had more people played CoM >_>;

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I remember when com came out a lot of people shipped riku/namine. Even though they had one scene together. Because back then the kh community was more homophobic and the shippers went "hey let's pair the spares".

Now over 5 years later that pairing is extremely rare and soriku sonami and, as much as it pains me to say this, RokuNami are more popular

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I remember when com came out a lot of people shipped riku/namine. Even though they had one scene together. Because back then the kh community was more homophobic and the shippers went "hey let's pair the spares".

A lot of people still 'pair the spares'. :V That's why a lot of people ship Rion, for instance - with SoKai and RokuNami, Xion and Riku have no one left >A>;;;

Now over 5 years later that pairing is extremely rare and soriku sonami and, as much as it pains me to say this, RokuNami are more popular

SoNami's getting more popular thanks to Re:Coded. #1 reason why it wasn't so popular up to now, and neither was RikuNami - not enough people played CoM >A>;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back