• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

</3 The Roxas/Namine HATE Club </3 - Never supposed to exist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Yeah more fans bought a ds over a gba. I guess the card system turned them away while the bbs system plus sora being playable again had them buy it

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Yeah but other people may have thought they could ignore it and just play kh2.

Boy were they wrong.

White-Light

Also people generally don't go for games they think of as side games.

They must have been so confused when playing KH2. XD
I guess it put them in Sora's place in a way.

vnnk

In the UK CoM was never advertised so i never knew of its exist. Was very confused when i started with KH2 Also we never got Re:CoM i so want that game >.>

White-Light

In the UK CoM was never advertised so i never knew of its exist. Was very confused when i started with KH2 Also we never got Re:CoM i so want that game >.>

The the only KH game I remember being advertised was Kh2 and days over here in the UK. However amazon was a friend so I found out about it. :p
So annoying, why didn't it come out here... they already had an english version.

vnnk

The the only KH game I remember being advertised was Kh2 and days over here in the UK. However amazon was a friend so I found out about it. :p
So annoying, why didn't it come out here... they already had an english version.

America is always the priority because more sales what a shame for us >.>

If they do eventually release a combination of the series lets hope its with it :)

Oh and BBS was advertised aswell

blackberi

America is always the priority because more sales what a shame for us >.>

If they do eventually release a combination of the series lets hope its with it :)

Oh and BBS was advertised aswell

Good thing about Canada is that we get the same release dates as the US and we get the same advertisements and all that. C: ONLY good thing though, I swear. <_<

And yeah, I blame this 'pairing', as people have said, on fans who didn't play CoM and jumped straight to KH2. It's a sad day when even SoKai has more basis. xDD

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
And yeah, I blame this 'pairing', as people have said, on fans who didn't play CoM and jumped straight to KH2. It's a sad day when even SoKai has more basis. xDD

Well, I pretty much skipped over CoM and went straight to KH2 (though I knew Sora had been asleep for a year and there was a new girl character with blonde hair), and I STILL hated RokuNami from the get-go. I just thought to myself; "These two just really wouldn't make all that great a couple... Namine needs someone who could make her happier, while Roxas just seems to do nothing but whine and whine."

And it turns out, I was right.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
In NA all of the games were advertised well except for re:com.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
YES. Thank you for making this. I don't even these two having a brother/sister relationship, since they barley know each other. (well, unless if talk about incest, since they both come from Sora. but that's not what I'm taking about >_>;)

Joinage?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What's not to get? It's obviously an unhealthy, abusive relationship in which Roxas has Namine constantly deny his existence until it suits her needs :I
I think part of why I hate this pairing is that it turns Namine into quite the manipulative bitch if you stop to think about it.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
What's not to get? It's obviously an unhealthy, abusive relationship in which Roxas has Namine constantly deny his existence until it suits her needs :I
I think part of why I hate this pairing is that it turns Namine into quite the manipulative bitch if you stop to think about it.

This IS true...

Allow me to rephrase the statement then; I just don't get what people find attractive about this pairing. There's actually people who PREFER this shit over SoKai... >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back