• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

</3 The Roxas/Namine HATE Club </3 - Never supposed to exist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CA59

Re: </3 The Roxas/Namine HATE Club </3 - Never supposed to exist, just like this club

Oh LOL.

I don't know who Roxas should be with, but Namine isn't good for him.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: </3 The Roxas/Namine HATE Club </3 - Never supposed to exist, just like this club

This sums up my feelings towards RokuNami in the clearest way possible.

[video=youtube;0ge4_0jF2nc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ge4_0jF2nc[/video]

C:

Theart

Awards

Replace Arnuld with Roxas and Namine and here's my reaction to any future fanfics with them as parents.

[video=youtube;n-8MFK6JGSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-8MFK6JGSA[/video]

CA59

This sums up my feelings towards RokuNami in the clearest way possible.

[video=youtube;0ge4_0jF2nc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ge4_0jF2nc[/video]

C:

I was gonna say the same thing, just with this clip:
[video=youtube;_nz93Cmr3v8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nz93Cmr3v8&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Roxas and Namine get a hefty amount of Ship Tease in II. They're also the Nobodies of Sora and Kairi, who are, in fact, the closest thing this series has to an Official Couple (drawings of them giving each other Papou Fruits to eat, anyone?).

Bull bonking shit I do say .

Theart

Awards
Nor do I see how Namine secretly manipulating Roxas into fading away so that the boy she really cared about (Sora) could wake up is anything shippy for RokuNami. :/

Don't get me wrong, I see plenty of shippy in this, just not for SoKai or RokuNami. Just for a little 'ol pairing called SoNami.

june

I like him with either Olette or Kairi. Maybe Xion but I like her too much with Riku or Axel x3;

well, if I had to choose a non-yaoi couple for roxas, it would be...mmhh.. olette :I I dislike kairi too much and it would be wierd if he would be with xion.

people pair roxas and namine because they are de nobodies of sora and kairi and they look nice together.... bullshit!
namine never cared about roxas >C

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
well, if I had to choose a non-yaoi couple for roxas, it would be...mmhh.. olette :I I dislike kairi too much and it would be wierd if he would be with xion.

people pair roxas and namine because they are de nobodies of sora and kairi and they look nice together.... bullshit!
namine never cared about roxas >C

Most fans are DESPERATE for some sort of pairing. But they don't look at things like interaction or specific decisions made by the characters... they just look at the dialogue.

But not to see how possible romantic interests speak to one another.

They search for the magical three letters "I love you."

But that's not there... so they take ANYTHING that could be considered remotely close to wanting to be more than friends:

"We could be together again!" (Namine/Roxas)

"Remember... wherever you go, I'm always with you." (Sora/Kairi)

In this series, the real romance is mostly unspoken, ladies and gentlemogs.

Oh... and here's another consequence of the fandom that's formed for this pairing:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Theart

Awards
This pairing makes no sense to me at all. And in a lot of ways, it's also an insult to both characters to paired with each other; Namine never really showed any signs of affection towards Roxas and more or less saw him as an ingredient to the cure to waking Sora up.

That said, since Smile is no longer here at KHI, who wants to take over this HC for her? ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back