• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Axel Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
In the one scan with Saix talking to Axel at Memory Skyscraper and he mentions something about Castle Obilivion? Well I think Saix found maybe a tape or some sort of evidence that proved Axel killed Zexion and Vexen and maybe Saix threatens Axel to do what he says or else he tells Xemnas or something else. I dunno it just seems like Axel is going to be in a lot of trouble for killing off two of his elders.

Y

Yannis

In the one scan with Saix talking to Axel at Memory Skyscraper and he mentions something about Castle Obilivion? Well I think Saix found maybe a tape or some sort of evidence that proved Axel killed Zexion and Vexen and maybe Saix threatens Axel to do what he says or else he tells Xemnas or something else. I dunno it just seems like Axel is going to be in a lot of trouble for killing off two of his elders.
Im sorry, but it cant be:

-Organization notices Axel´s "rebel-actions" only in KH2. Probably they are just talking about CO´s happenings.

-And Zexion was "killed" by Riku Replica. "Killed", yeah lol X)

So Axel was actually working for Xemnas when he stopped Vexen from saying things about Roxas to Sora.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I don't really think. Because when we think about it, he stayed loyal to Xemnas. He could always say the only way he had to gain Marluxia's trust was to do this, and then he always did his best, thinking two member lost are worth when it is about saving Xemnas leader's place...

I<3Roxas

Axel was a double agent in CoM. He made it appear to marluxia and larxene that he was for a rebellion, but was really working under orders to weed out the bad people. so he manipulated the others into fighting sora/riku/riku replica, knowing that they'd lose. He only killed vexen himself IIRC.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com

not only is this based on too little fact and too much fantasy.
It's not possible anyway.

No evidence could have been made because axel was smart enough to leave no evidence

iZumi

i think you misunderstood what went on in that scene. or maybe i just got a different idea of what happpened. what i got from it was this: what had happened was that saix was telling axel about a traitor that appeared at castle oblivion and that axel eliminate him as soon as he found out who it was. what i assumed was that this occured BEFORE the events at castle oblivion and saix was just telling axel about xemnas' order for him to follow the other members and take part in what ever they were doing.

this could be wrong, seeing as it's too early to really tell just what the heck is going on.

Sword_Goddess

Website
inaheart.blogspot.com
As far as I know, it took place BEFORE Castle Oblivion. Saix is aware of traitors, but doesn't know exactly who. Saix suspects something, but whether or not Xemnas does, I'm not sure.

I<3Roxas

what does this have to do with 358/2 days though?

he's saying that maybe there was more internal conflict in 358/2. It's obvious from even the NA KH2 that Axel is an outcast after his debacle with Roxas. he was figuring that maybe there was something else or more that had an effect too.

Kiwise

i think you misunderstood what went on in that scene. or maybe i just got a different idea of what happpened. what i got from it was this: what had happened was that saix was telling axel about a traitor that appeared at castle oblivion and that axel eliminate him as soon as he found out who it was. what i assumed was that this occured BEFORE the events at castle oblivion and saix was just telling axel about xemnas' order for him to follow the other members and take part in what ever they were doing.

this could be wrong, seeing as it's too early to really tell just what the heck is going on.

That's the impression I got, too.

-Axel and Saix are talking about Castle Oblivion.
Saix: "There is a member in Castle Oblivion who is a betrayer."
Saix: "Erase him as soon as we find him."
Axel: "Is this really an instruction from Xemnas?"
Does Saix's expression deepen?
Here.

I also thought it was interesting that some trailer summaries mentioned that Saix hestitated before answering when Axel asked if it was really an order from Xemnas. Suspicious... But, yeah, it's too early to tell what was really happening and what it means. Fun to guess, though.

Sexy Angel
I also thought it was interesting that some trailer summaries mentioned that Saix hestitated before answering when Axel asked if it was really an order from Xemnas. Suspicious... But, yeah, it's too early to tell what was really happening and what it means. Fun to guess, though.

Ya, i was thinking about that too...

LiKe OmG wHaT iF iT wAs TeH !4th mehmerz???????

Kiwise

Ya, i was thinking about that too...

LiKe OmG wHaT iF iT wAs TeH !4th mehmerz???????

ZOMG DATS GOTA B IT!!!!!!!!1

Lol. I'd go into what I've been thinking, but it'd probably be off-topic....

Saïx was telling Axel to "erase" the "betrayers" in Castle Oblivion. That makes it obvious that the scene of them talking outside the skyscaper happened before CoM, so... Nope.
Besides... I dunno about Zexion, but Vexen was a traitor... He was gonna tell Sora about Roxas, which would have meant disaster for everyone, correct? (I haven't played CoM, so I don't know for sure....) So I don't think Axel would be in trouble for killing Vexen. I think he'd be in more trouble for letting Namine get away.

mock0

To me riku and axel are kind of them perhaps axel is rikus nobody *Ok dont flame me think about it* axel is buddys with roxas sora is buddys with riku. Im just throwing up that theory

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ nope.Just nope. Riku NEVER EVER EVURR lost his Heart, NEVURRRRR!..So..Don't never say that again.Never.

mock0

RIKU DID! kind of I think to ansem darkness took his heart didnt he>?

mock0

well I do remember people saying that riku lost his heart But okay mr.Kingdom hearts police xD

lol I dont exactly remember kH or KH2 havent pplayed em in forever

Charlie K

Back in Business
By people you mean random Noobs that know nothing of KH, right? I am Mr. Kingdom Hearts Police.Now and forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back