• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Boss Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyhole

Just an idea I came up with... what if you had to fight Xion at the end of the game or better yet Riku and Xion like lets say Xion is trying to leave and she asks Riku to help her do it. Soon after Org. 13 finds out and tells Roxas to go after her. Then, Roxas finds her, they meet up say some stuff and the battle begins.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't think the final boss of the game would be one you have to lose, it doesn't really make sense.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't think the final boss of the game would be one you have to lose, it doesn't really make sense.

Well you do fight Riku and you do defeat him. Its just after that he turns into Xehanort and Owns Roxas.

The Final battle can still indeed be against Riku. You just fight him regularly in the Dark city then Get owned when you defeat him and then get sent to the Virtual world.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well you do fight Riku and you do defeat him. Its just after that he turns into Xehanort and Owns Roxas.

The Final battle can still indeed be against Riku. You just fight him regularly in the Dark city then Get owned when you defeat him and then get sent to the Virtual world.
I picture it somewhat similar to that, though the part where you get owned would be a cut scene.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Two words... Crisis Core. They pulled that one off well.
I was wondering when someone would mention that :v
I think Xion left the Organization a bit before Roxas and Riku's match. Maybe you fight them seperately, but not together.
That would be nice if you fight him together, though. Though I'd prefer of going seperate, more of a challenge.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm pretty sure Xion is the reason why Roxas decided to leave the Organization. Her leading him to question his own existance along the keyblades.

Xion will be long gone the time the final battle.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm pretty sure Xion is the reason why Roxas decided to leave the Organization. Her leading him to question his own existance along the keyblades.

Xion will be long gone the time the final battle.
Maybe, though I'm pretty sure I'm wrong, Roxas leaves because Riku did something to Xion like cause her disappearance, and he wants revenge.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Probably you get so owned when fighting Riku it becomes like the end of Crisis Core where you take on the army and have to die, something like that.

Forgive me for my lack of Crisis Core knowledge, but I only watched my friend play it, and the ending no less.

Oh, and I doubt Roxas would want to fight Xion because he seems particularly close to him. Then again, Sora was close to Riku and they fought, so just maybe. But Xion would get severely outclassed, she's (probably) younger than Roxas, well, that's what I think, even otherwise they would probably be as old as each other, in terms of formation, and its 2 keyblades on 1. Sora had the advantage because of much longer time spent wielding the keyblades and 2 adventures to 1 (KH1 and CoM as compared to 358/2). So Xion would probably get raped in 2 hits or so. I can just imagine it: 1 combo and Xion collapses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back