• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days confirmed released date! FOR JAPAN Plus New Screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
^ It'll spin you right round right round Monkey

A

Audo

No, its a DS game.

there is no such thing as a DSI game. DSI is just an updated version of the game system Nintendo Duel Screen
DSWare = a DSi game, btw.

Oh still any word on BBS release?
No.

Ugh, i cant stand to see my fav Org members in DS crap graphics
This made me laugh.

Red with like Roxas in the corner would be simpler, but it would look better, imo.
Anything would look better.
That sounds absolutely horrendous.

I whould prefer a red DSi with only the 358/2 logo on it......
The one that came out just wasn't what I anticipated.
That is the exact opposite of what I would have wanted. Logo "Special" DSes are lame.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Ugh. I hope May gets here rather quickly. It feel so far away, and yet so close.

Lol, you guys do realize that Days is going to have quite good graphics?[at least good for DS] I heard from somehow there putting the graphics to the PS2.

I don't think they were talking about the FMV sequences [which are mostly covered by Axel, Riku, Naminé, Roxas, and Xion, rinse and repeat, 98% of the time, if not, 99%]. But, the normal bubble boxes one, where it seems most of the members get their screen time, unfortunately. If that's the case, let them complain until further notice >.>.

evil_levi94

Eh, the DS looks a little plain with just symbols on it, but whatever.

I don't think I'd buy a DSi ... looks sort of like a waste, when I have a lite ...

I'll probably just look for screen shots of the game before it comes to the US... x3 (but not revealing ones...)

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
thats nice. better buy a DSlite or DSi by then, i have yet to get one, but if it comes out to US around august/september, i can get it for my birthday, hopefully,but if parents are broke, theres always christmas.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
thats nice. better buy a DSlite or DSi by then, i have yet to get one, but if it comes out to US around august/september, i can get it for my birthday, hopefully,but if parents are broke, theres always christmas.

DSi comes on April 5 to America, April 3 to Europe, and April 2 to Australia

Last edited:
A

Audo

One of them is supposed to be Australia. I believe the one for April 2nd/

Lancelot

Awards
Yeah, Australia's release is April 2nd

addicted2kh

Website
www.myspace.com
Re: 358/2 Days DSi Bundle

I quite agree with the majority of the other posters. I mean, has any of you guys ever noticed how NA is always fucked in the asshole when it comes to japanese translated games. And please do not even mention the fact that Europe is álways, and álways the last to get games. So please don't even hope for the bundle
I'm a 100% sure it's not coming to NA. Or the EU.

Example is the miss Translation of Aeirth's name in FF7.
I know N.A probably won't get it but do any of you think you could buy the DSi alone from Japan after a few months or would that be something you would have to get the bundle.

Lancelot

Awards
I was thinking of waiting for it to come out and just put a down payment on it, but it's almost $300 in Australia, so I'd rather wait for a bundle instead

A

Audo

I will wait for the bundle but if it doesn't come to N.A then I will just import it I guess.
Unless you can speak/understand Japanese, it would be rather useless to you.
Especially given how the entire DSi is in Japanese, and you would only be able to use the Japanese version of the DS Shop and what not.

Lancelot

Awards
But then again, they could go out on a limb and make an application, or something similar, which enables language change

A

Audo

Eh... they wouldn't.
Besides, the DSi would still be region-locked regardless if someone, for some unexplicable reason, decided to release a language patch for the menu. Meaning all DS Shop + DSWare and what not would still be in Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back