• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Demo for DS from Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Keybladerz

The game is about to come out, do we really need demos for games that are near its release? Then again, it will release in japan first and in a couple months after, release in the the US. It could be possible that the game could come out at fall 2009 for us americans.

miiworld2

Awards
Well, ok maybe this wasn't my greatest idea today. Then again, I'm sick and I lost my voice. :(

At the same time, I still think that it might be possible. Most of the demos come out days after the game is released. So, maybe I'm not that dumb for saying this after all... :p

Nah, you're not dumb for asking. But like the others said, it might not happen. I think it's because since Kingdom Hearts is one of SE's popular games, SE would rather have fans buy the game than rather try it out. They will still have demos for it though, but just not from the Nintendo Channel.

A

Audo

The game is about to come out, do we really need demos for games that are near its release? Then again, it will release in japan first and in a couple months after, release in the the US. It could be possible that the game could come out at fall 2009 for us americans.
You do realize that the entire point of a demo is that it is release close to the actual game release, at least the ones on the Nintendo Channel and DS Download Stations. The point is to generate some interest in the game for people who may not know the series. They give it a try, find out they like it and then they purchase it. A demo is nothing but beneficial to a company.

Nah, you're not dumb for asking. But like the others said, it might not happen. I think it's because since Kingdom Hearts is one of SE's popular games, SE would rather have fans buy the game than rather try it out. They will still have demos for it though, but just not from the Nintendo Channel.
If they still have demos for it, there would be absolutely no point for them not to be on the Nintendo Channel.

Joe_Keybladerz

You do realize that the entire point of a demo is that it is release close to the actual game release, at least the ones on the Nintendo Channel and DS Download Stations.
:D Yes I know but what die hard kingdom hearts fans doesn't know about the game? Its everywhere on the internet. A demo would be cool, but its better to wait, because waiting more can make you more thankful.

A

Audo

Demos aren't necessarily for the "die hard" fans. As I already expressed...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They released a Sly 3 demo the week before the game came out.

Anything's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back