• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days extras?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

naruhearts

Like in some game like megaman zero do you think there will be extras for putting CoM in your GBA slot pretty sure it wont happen but just thinking.

A

Audo

Doubt it, what about those who will be playing the game on a DSi?

A

Audo

rofl. I'm saying they wouldn't do that because it wouldn't be fair to the people who purchased a DSi. And since Days is coming out after the release of the DSi, they wouldnt really have much of an excuse for doing that anyways. So, i doubt it.

A

Audo

Both? lol. It won't be DSi software if that's what you mean. But it will work on both systems.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I doubt that'd add in extras like adding in your cartridge. But also to discuss, I'm guessing that the DSi more like the improvement of GBA to GBASP, only with more advancement. It won't mean there will be exclusvie Dsi games (I hope..).

A

Audo

There will be some DSi exclusive games. But you buy them from the DS Shop I believe.
Either way, Days isn't one of them.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It could happen. But what would it be used for? I dont see anything really to be unlocked. But ya never know.

A

Audo

I'll buy your copy of the game, Masta, if it becomes a DSi exclusive. That's how sure I am in saying it won't be.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Lol Wot? I was saying that it could be GBA compatible, not that it was going to DSi. I knew that much XD

A

Audo

Ah, rofl. It's just that someone made a similar post about it going to DSi, using a similar sentence structure :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back