• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days honest opinion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Listen to the negativity, it's the second worse Kingdom Hearts game in the series for me. It starts off great and manage to uphold its quality longer than II, but it takes a huge drop... A huge, huge drop. 358/2 Days isn't doing well to rid of my doubts that the series is getting shit.

Second worst isn't that bad considering the fact that none of the games are god-awful. Some just aren't as good as others. :/

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
what? was it to short or to long?
:confused:

I thought it was too long than it should be. And it's shorter than the main games. The problem was that it start running out of ideas before the middle and forcing you to revisit worlds. The missions were rubbish, especially some that were coined as 'collect crap'.
Second worst isn't that bad considering the fact that none of the games are god-awful. Some just aren't as good as others. :/

In my case where I hate Kingdom Hearts II with every fibre of my being and Days being 1 score better than II, it's really bad. But then again, everyone isn't the nit-picky guy like I am.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
See, I can't possibly comprehend that. None of the Kingdom Hearts games are bad, some are just better than others. If you want to see bad games, I'll show you bad games. It's quite a large exaggeration to call any game in the series shit. All have decent enough gameplay, enjoyable (for the most part) plot-lines, and are just all around fun. A bad game would have none of that. :/

Sora1915

Bronze Member
i liked it. i still take it out when i go to the movies early. i pull out my DS and replay through a few of the missions to pass the time. i say the game still holds up even after you beat it.
OMG! I DO THE SAME THING! XD And with tat game too! I just did like a week ago xD Awkward >>;

Anyway my honest opinion is that it.....KICKED ASS! There, I said my honest opinion ;3

And I 100% agree with Raz, if it was shit we wouldn't be here......

TerraFTW!

Listen to the negativity, it's the second worse Kingdom Hearts game in the series for me. It starts off great and manage to uphold its quality longer than II, but it takes a huge drop... A huge, huge drop. 358/2 Days isn't doing well to rid of my doubts that the series is getting shit.

I thought it was too long than it should be. And it's shorter than the main games. The problem was that it start running out of ideas before the middle and forcing you to revisit worlds. The missions were rubbish, especially some that were coined as 'collect crap'.

In my case where I hate Kingdom Hearts II with every fibre of my being and Days being 1 score better than II, it's really bad. But then again, everyone isn't the nit-picky guy like I am.

whatta video game Nazi...

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
whatta video game Nazi...

There's a difference between being a Game Nazi, and having extremely high standards.

Although gameplay looks really good, I do admit the storyline, worlds, and missions could have used some more... errr... work. But still, if you're a die hard fan I suggest you get it, even though it really doesn't hold a true significance in the series like previous installments have.

aweomeness96

I think it is a really unneeded storyline, but its usually for those who want more in depth stuff on KH/quote

i totally disagree

how do you quote people?

Radon

mofo

Well there are only four so far. :tongue:

Also how can you completely hate KH2 when you liked KH1. Even though I admit KH2 was a let down it's pretty similar to KH1. Almost everything is the same except it lacks a good story line and platforming. Apart from that they're almost identical.

Radon

mofo
It's multi-card not the one that lets you play of one card. I'm not quite sure what infrastructure or Ad-hoc is.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I played some of the japanese version.

I wouldn't say it's shit from what I've played, but I think I would enjoy the game a lot more if I knew what they were saying on the ice cream scenes and such.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Not all that great. I enjoyed viewing the war about it on this thread more than the actual game, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back