• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days honest opinion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventux

Doesn't really matter, I'm still buying it, like the fan that I am
It looks cool though, except attack combos look repetitive, at least in KH2 you could change it up

A

Azrael

Well there are only four so far. :tongue:

Also how can you completely hate KH2 when you liked KH1. Even though I admit KH2 was a let down it's pretty similar to KH1. Almost everything is the same except it lacks a good story line and platforming. Apart from that they're almost identical.

Nope. The gameplay was a lot more challenging in KH1, Re:CoM Proud and Days. The lack of reaction commands makes it one of the ONLY good things about this game.

It's fanfiction gone to life, seriously. A fourteenth member? How cliche and un-original.

Doesn't really matter, I'm still buying it, like the fan that I am
It looks cool though, except attack combos look repetitive, at least in KH2 you could change it up

At least it looks harder unlike BBS where it looks TAV will be on God-Mode 100 percent of the time.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
.... Seems pretty Video game nazish to me.

haha.

Boo-hoo, I insulted your shitty series. I hate II and Days, so what? I have my reasons to back up why I didn't enjoy it. By the way, I don't exactly hate Days. But I hate II helluva lot.

I just have higher standards...
Also how can you completely hate KH2 when you liked KH1. Even though I admit KH2 was a let down it's pretty similar to KH1. Almost everything is the same except it lacks a good story line and platforming. Apart from that they're almost identical.

Let's see:

• Kingdom Hearts I has a better script, with better character development
  • Not only it has platforming elements, it wasn't a linear, flat world. You were tempted to explrore, even though the exploration in I could've done better
  • The enemies were more challenging and you have rewards for blocking moves. You do get tech points
  • Puzzles in Kingdom Hearts I. Nuff said
  • And nothing can be worse than Kingdom Hearts II clusterfuck of a storyline and bad scripting.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Well this has turned into the bitch about the entire KH series as much as possible thread.....even for BBS which isn't even out yet geeze. >>;

slymaster16

I think it's gonna be sick, personally. I'm not expecting KH1, I'm expecting a SPIN-OFF. Spin-offs aren't always better than the actual ones except that this one probably shits all over KH2. Other than that I can't wait.

slymaster16

I'm just saying people shouldn't be expecting KH1. This will be good in its own way, as was KH2( I don't know about you, but fighting with drives and reaction commands was FUN.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back