• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Meaning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth1

Just a quick thought of what it means. I think that the "358" part may be Roxas' time in the Organization and the "2" may be two separate days. The first day being after he quit and was captured by Riku, and the second day being after he regained his memories in the virtual Twilight Town and joined with Sora in TWTNW, and the bar between them may be a question of what meant more to Roxas/had a greater impact on him, his 358 days in the Organization, or the 2 days after?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Cept he was in virtual twilight town for a week.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Roxas was alive for a whole year, and then some. 358/2 doesn't apply to Roxas' time in the Organization.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Second day? I could of sworn that it took six days before Roxas regained his memories and rejoined Sora.. in Virtual Twilight Town/ Twilight Town. The fight in TWTNW was more of a last struggle to keep his self-being seperate from Sora imo..

Sephiroth1

Cept he was in virtual twilight town for a week.

That is why I said the two days would be two seperate days. The first day being before he was in the virtual Twilght Town, and the second being after.

A

Audo

I think 358 is the number of days Roxas was alive/the number of days he was in the org. Based on:
Twilight Town, on the clock tower.
Roxas: "It is the 255th day since I entered the Organization.
Axel: "You've memorized the number of days?"
Roxas: "I want to remember that I was born."

Last edited:
A

Audo

So the day that roxas was talking to axel was the begining of the countdown to when he will dissapear. Thats so sad for roxas.&^(
No, that would be an over shot. That would be 406 days i believe. not 358.
Roxas most likely said that line before that scene with Axel - if 358 does have to do with the number of days Roxas was in the org/alive/what have you.

Anagram

Banned
I always figured 358 days refers to how long he ["liveed" ]was seperate from sora.
Whats the over 2 mean?

Cause isn't it 358 over 2?

Twilightprince10

No, that would be an over shot. That would be 406 days i believe. not 358.
Roxas most likely said that line before that scene with Axel - if 358 does have to do with the number of days Roxas was in the org/alive/what have you.

Whoops * throws calculator out window* .

A

Audo

I could see it being 358 Days over two people (Xion and Roxas). The number could refer to the time after CoM while Sora slept, if thats when Xion joined, or it could just be the time Xion was alive.
Like it shows Roxas counting how many days he has been alive, but what if it turns out the number is how many days Xion was? Though, it really all depends on when Xion was born.

Sephiroth1

I didn't even think of that, the "2" representing Roxas and Xion. It's interesting, but then again, isn't the game supposed to be about Roxas?

Twilightprince10

I could see it being 358 Days over two people (Xion and Roxas). The number could refer to the time after CoM while Sora slept, if thats when Xion joined, or it could just be the time Xion was alive.
Like it shows Roxas counting how many days he has been alive, but what if it turns out the number is how many days Xion was? Though, it really all depends on when Xion was born.

That could be it. Do you have any prediction on when Xion could have been created. Kh1, kh2, COM perhaps?

Anagram

Banned
I didn't even think of that, the "2" representing Roxas and Xion. It's interesting, but then again, isn't the game supposed to be about Roxas?
I didn't either and now that i think of it, it makes the most sense.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Speaking of KH 358/2 Days, R-K, did you really think that Xion is Soras mom?

Spazzboy911

Speaking of KH 358/2 Days, R-K, did you really think that Xion is Soras mom?

no.none. noin. no family relations in any of the games. period. note even in any Square Enix. (The only one i can think of was Titus and Ject, but i'm still confused as to how Titus doesn't exist or something at the end of FF X.) he doesn't even say goodbye or hello to his parents.

anyway, by say on the title is that i think 358=Xion in the Order, being 'born' after Roxas and dieing before him
and 2=probably Roxas and Riku trying to awaken Sora

oh yeah, and while i have the 'floor' my Xion theory is that she is born from the memories of Kairi. the true ones, not the false Namy memories. Therefore, she looks like Kairi, sounds like her, wields the keyblade (being Soras memories) wants to leave the Order, Namy wants to know her, DiZ didn't know about her, and Sora can't wake up until she 'dies' or something. He can't awaken without her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back