• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Nintendo Dreams Scans TRANSLATED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just read the scans, thank you to all who contributed. I feel a theory coming along. xD

A

Audo

I'm curious though bittermeats, just how do you make the scans look so fresh? o_O
I mean, you can't even tell the Japanese writing was there on the images or anything like that. It's so pretty. o_O

Last edited:

The Enchanted

I'm curious though bittermeats, just how do you make the scans look so fresh? o_O
I mean, you can't even tell the Japanese writing was there on the images or anything like that. It's so pretty. o_O

And I must say she makes it look like it just came out of an English version of the magazine and scanned onto her computer. Wonder what her secret is.

~The Enchanted

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Audo

And I must say she makes it look like it just came out of an English version of the magazine and scanned onto her computer. Wonder what her secret is.

~The Enchanted
A loooot of work I'm guessing ;_;
I wonder if she uses Photoshop for her amazing photo editingness.
I like how she even keeps the font the same o_O

Last edited:

The Enchanted

A loooot of work I'm guessing ;_;
I wonder if she uses Photoshop for her amazing photo editingness.
I like how she even keeps the font the same o_O

The font is the best part, especially the special text in big letters, that really amazes me. Same goes for the pictures, the way how she replaces the Japanese text with the English.

What's even better is there is no trace of the original Japanese text, amazing isn't it.

~The Enchanted

A

Audo

:O
Anyways, I'm still uber excited for Days, but i really, really, really wish that they would stop assuming Nami was talking about Xion -______-. It just doesnt make sense since more things point to both:
1 - Nami talking about Kairi
and
2 - Xion joining before CoM.

=/
I find it weird that the magazine didnt say anything about which character Xion sounded familiar too

Last edited:

The Enchanted

:O
Anyways, I'm still uber excited for Days, but i really, really, really wish that they would stop assuming Nami was talking about Xion -______-. It just doesnt make sense since more things point to both:
1 - Nami talking about Kairi
and
2 - Xion joining before CoM.

=/
I find it weird that the magazine didnt say anything about which character Xion sounded familiar too

I am excited about Days too, I want to play it so bad and see who Xion is.
And it does baffle me why they don't reveal who's voice she sounds closest too, since they clearly pointed that in the magazine.

~The Enchanted

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I wish they would've told more about how Larxene fights. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back