• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames [PINOCCHIO WORLD INCLUDED??]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you going to buy the official BradyGames guide?

• Yes, I love/need the KH guides.

Votes: 44 64.7%
  • No, I hate/don't need the KH guides.

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
It sounds so staged.
"Let's ditch a completely finished world just to insure that all six or so of the other worlds get attention."

You know, ignoring the fact that Days has the least number of playable worlds in the KH series.
It's a bullshit reason. Seriously. A lie. There's no way that's why it was cut.

maybe Nomura doesnt like puppets?

A

Azrael

It sounds so staged.
"Let's ditch a completely finished world just to insure that all six or so of the other worlds get attention."

You know, ignoring the fact that Days has the least number of playable worlds in the KH series.

Days has the least amount of Disney storyline to it, even less so than KHII and that's just sad.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It sounds so staged.

I know, it's bull-crap to the max. And even with the cut, the Disney worlds still don't feel like they're getting more attention. :/

There's really no excuse. Like I've said many times, I wish I had written Days.

Days has the least amount of Disney storyline to it, even less so than KHII and that's just sad.

KHII had a lot, actually. They just made it suck by having it now relate to the main plot, like, at all at points.
It's CoM and Days that suffer from waste of Disney syndrome, but at least CoM makes up for it most of the time.

A

Azrael

I know, it's bull-crap to the max. And even with the cut, the Disney worlds still don't feel like they're getting more attention. :/

There's really no excuse. Like I've said many times, I wish I had written Days.

Let me co-write it and Days could had been at least better but alas at least it was not written by Nojima.

KHII had a lot, actually. They just made it suck by having it now relate to the main plot, like, at all at points.
It's CoM and Days that suffer from waste of Disney syndrome, but at least CoM makes up for it most of the time.

Doesn't make up for Days lacking it and being all about Xion from what we've seen. Can't wait for the low reviews.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Guides are for people who like nice pictures. :/
YEP! That's what I use 'em for too :3 Plus they make good drawing references, I just used my KH1 and KH2 guide books for a picture I just finished like 2 weeks ago ^^

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

those are just sidestories anyway

but i think BBS might have the most interaction with disney yet

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
And how is that an excuse? Just because they're side-stories doesn't give them the right to fail.

your right
but whats done is done

and im pretty sure we will all enjoy days anyway

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'll enjoy it, yeah. But there's so many things that could have been done better. So many wasted opportunities.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Which, again, wouldn't be a big deal because the DS can play foreign games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back