• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames [PINOCCHIO WORLD INCLUDED??]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you going to buy the official BradyGames guide?

• Yes, I love/need the KH guides.

Votes: 44 64.7%
  • No, I hate/don't need the KH guides.

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
but i wouldnt understand a thing D:

oh well
time to learn Japanese :D

All cutscenes are in English though. And if you've played the English version you could probably remember how to play it. The only trouble you might have would be new content, but you can just read about that on the forums.

Radon

mofo
I doubt it would be Monstro. They escaped from it at the end of KH1. I'm not sure if it's even possible for Monstro to be floating around with the barriers back in place.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I bet its Traverse town seeing how the lovely Sprites resource only showed that...

No, they really did make a Pinocchio world. Not just Traverse Town.
It probably won't make it here. But, still.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
MONSTO?!!! are kidding me?! would the organization, even be interested in it after, seeing what sora went through?!
Hell no!!! They probably, would be more interested in Pinocchio's world then, that mean old, whale if they did discover it this would, be the reaction
Demyx: hey, I found something!
Zexion: another world?!
Demyx: No, a whale, I think It's the one Sora went, into let's tell Xemnas!
Zexion: what?! Demyx I thin-
Xigbar: HELL NO!!!!!! HE WOULDN'T BE INTERESTED IN THAT TRY SOMETHING ELSE!!!
Demyx: but ... maybe he woul-
Xigbar: (punches Demyx) YOU REALLY ARE A DUMBASS JUST FOLLOW ORDER'S AND DON'T TALK BACK AFTER!!!
Demyx: why did you punch me IIII...(runs away crying)
Both: ...
Zexion: you know, you really need to think less about, your angry memories, Xigbar
Xigbar: oh shut up, Zexion

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm not really sure what you just said, but they are referring to an actual Pinocchio world being in the game, not just Monstro.

Ventux

BradyGames might have had access to the game code, written down the world names based on the sprites, and didn't bother to remove the "Pinocchio" bit once they finished the game. That's a long shot, though.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Raz if you, were refering to me, about you not knowing what mean't I bascically, put it there as a joke also the organization finds, worlds then sends someone to inspect them, if you did know then just, ignore this(Basically Zexion, Xigbar, and Demyx were on the shift of finding worlds, also nobodies have no real emotion, or that's what we think, so they relie on their memories Xigbar, had to have some points, when he got angry when he was a human before, becoming a nobody)

canito_q

I don't need the guide, I've already finished the game, still, it's always nice to have the collection.
So, if it has pinocchio world, would I be able to play multiplayer, a japanese one and an english one in a pinocchio mission ?

BluesStar21

I tought I read somewhere that japans S.E. took it out at the last moment. They probably haven't updated that page, since they first got news about the game. go figure. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back