• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames [PINOCCHIO WORLD INCLUDED??]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you going to buy the official BradyGames guide?

• Yes, I love/need the KH guides.

Votes: 44 64.7%
  • No, I hate/don't need the KH guides.

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
BradyGames might have had access to the game code, written down the world names based on the sprites, and didn't bother to remove the "Pinocchio" bit once they finished the game. That's a long shot, though.

They wouldnt use a Cheat Code because first Its a Official Game Guide(meaning its not for Cheat Codes) and Second SE already took out Pinocchio's world.... if you havnt read the quote or interview...

Ventux

They wouldnt use a Cheat Code because first Its a Official Game Guide(meaning its not for Cheat Codes)

I never said cheat code, I said game code, the data. BradyGames knows the battle statistics of each enemy/weapon/character, so I wouldn't be surprised.

SE already took out Pinocchio's world.... if you havnt read the quote or interview...

The data for the world is still in the game, it's just not being used, at least in the Japanese version.

BluesStar21

The data for the world is still in the game, it's just not being used, at least in the Japanese version.

uh you clearly don't know do you, they only found the spirtes for the characters from pinocchio world, even if you could hack the game, you still wouldnt play it. And S.E. even said they took it out at the last moment.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Pleasure Island?

I'll get a guide for comprehensive chest maps, visual aid & synthesis lists. There's some things gameFAQs just ain't good for.

Radon

mofo

Aaaah... no. If they left it in it would have still taken up space which is the reason it was removed. Even if it's not used it still takes space.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Pleasure Island?

I'll get a guide for comprehensive chest maps, visual aid & synthesis lists. There's some things gameFAQs just ain't good for.

I agree with this, haha. I want to get a guide too even though I played through Japanese Days. There was one mission in particular where you had to hunt down all the flower heartless, and I spent half an hour trying to find the last one until I got pissed. Gamefaqs was useless for helping me.

BluesStar21

I agree with this, haha. I want to get a guide too even though I played through Japanese Days. There was one mission in particular where you had to hunt down all the flower heartless, and I spent half an hour trying to find the last one until I got pissed. Gamefaqs was useless for helping me.

does gamefaqs have a guide of kh 358/2 days? because I'm wiling to play the JP version until the USA one comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back