• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358?2 Days Opening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Was the Days Opening good?

• IT.WAS.AMAZING.PERIOD.

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Eh.pretty goood

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • No,I cried a li'l when I saw it

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • HELL.NO.IT.SUCKED.HUEVOS

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

yeah i bought Days on release day n played it right at the mall i bought it at.found myself a couch n sat down.While the opening was playing,I was like"ur kidding rite?".Is it jus me or did the opening look like some Youtube,fan-made video?Seriously it was only a bunch of scenes recycled from KH2 n KHRe:CoM of each organization members.Anyone with me!?:angry:

S

Shadow Soldier

I thought it was pretty good. Mainly because I don't know a thing about the Organization, and that little bit helped me understand some shit.

Caramel

I think the opening was well done. They recycled clips from other games, sure, but they made it look awesome.

Amulet

These were PS2 graphics put onto a Nintendo DS card, how could you not be excited?
The opening shows you the capabilities of the Nintendo DS, and how far you can push the graphics of a game. 358/2 Days proves that you can have PS2 quality CGI on a DS, and I felt that the opening was very well put together.

robertexe

These were PS2 graphics put onto a Nintendo DS card, how could you not be excited?
The opening shows you the capabilities of the Nintendo DS, and how far you can push the graphics of a game. 358/2 Days proves that you can have PS2 quality CGI on a DS, and I felt that the opening was very well put together.

but the music didnt even go with the scenes!I noe,PS2 graphics on the DS r amzing

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I thought it was a good intro. Defintelt started out the game on the right track. And I thought the music went along well

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I was annoyed about how they reused scenes, but they did put them together well. Plus the bits with the info on the bottom screen plus stuff like

"Only the moon breaks his inner calm" Helps flesh out alot.

Plus, the music and the PS2 graphics were great!

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Even though they were re-used, I thought they did a good job of putting them together.

And I thought it was kind of nice to see PS2 graphics on the DS.

Plus it helps introduce the Organization members, so overall I really don't think it was that bad. :/

fantasy08

I agree TC. Any fan-girl with a you-tube account,Kh2,and windows movie maker could have made that opening.I don't like Re:com's opening for the same reason. In my opinion it was pure laziness on squares part and it greatly disappointed me. However, I did like their weapons being shown semi shaded at the bottom of the screen. That was original I guess.

TraverseTown123X

It didn't watch the videos on the top screen, I was more interested in the bottom screen during the opening. It had a brief description of them that ONCE AND FOR ALL confirmed the elements they control and the name of the weapons they wield. Also, each Organization member's background is a stylized zoomed-in version of their signature weapon.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Yeah the guy who said the opening was the best he's seen in a video game (his review thread is somewhere here) was insane.

The opening was a slide of clips we've seen of the Organization from KH2 along with a short description. That's it. It was a joke.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
KH2 and Re:CoM.

But, anyway, I thought the intro was a nice enough way to start things off.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I just watched it again and I honestly don't see why everyone's so upset over it. o-o

It was just a distraction from the credits. You only ever see it once, really, and it wouldn't make any logical sense to make NEW scenes of each member just for a five-minute video at the beginning of the game for scenes that have nothing really to do with the game itself.

Two Become One

I don't think it was particularly terrible, as it introduced the members of the Organization to those unfamiliar with them. Besides, it had Utada's Sanctuary playing, so it automatically is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back