• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days or TWEWY?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which did you like more?

• TWEWY

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • 358/2 Days

Votes: 45 45.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • Unsure but Leaning towards TWEWY

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Unsure but Leaning towards Days

Votes: 13 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
There honestly is no real plot in Days. It's all character development of Roxas and Axel. To complain about the rest of the Organization not being developed is to be ignorant as to the entire purpose of the game. None of them matter whatsoever to the game aside from Saix. Xigbar doesn't even really matter to the overall story of the game, honestly. Xemnas barely appears in it and honestly isn't really that important either. It's supposed to be about Roxas and Axel and why they are friends. Xion just gave the game a plot to follow so that it wasn't literally "Mission -> Ice Cream -> Mission -> Ice Cream -> Day 358 -> Roxas saying "BYE GUYS!" -> End"

And for that, it's a wasted opportunity to expand and developed on the members that clearly need it. We could've have more in-depth with Roxas' relation to the Organization or at least more screen time for them, but hey, you've just proven that for me, Days is shit and a wasted opportunity.

And Xion's self-contained elements are connected to Birth By Sleep? Really? I fail to see this connection outside of that one scene towards the end. Everything about Xion is contained within Days. There are no secrets left about her at the end, really.

As I'm reading many theories on 'Replica = Unverse', then it's pretty much connected as far as I'm concerned, unofficially.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
TWEWY.

Why?

The initial story was there the entire time, with no getting off topic and going to random disney worlds. And the graphics and gameplay was better with TWEWY.

Also, less ice cream.

Neku>Roxas
Shiki>Xion
Beat=Axel

Rix

:)
Awards
TWEWY.

Why?

The initial story was there the entire time, with no getting off topic and going to random disney worlds. And the graphics and gameplay was better with TWEWY.

Also, less ice cream.

Neku>Roxas
Shiki>Xion
Beat=Axel

And why should them go to Disney worlds in TWEWY at all? That's what they do in KH and that's what unique about KH and I thought thics in the twey included the Disney worlds well in Days compared too KH2... And you can't really compare the the graphics in the two games seeing as it's two completely different styles. But it's okay if you liked the TWEWY style better though.

It's completely okay to like TWEWY better, but I don't think it's right to compare the games that way.

Zero 7

I prefer days , cause without stylus , you cant play TWEWY. but TWEWY is good , very good. But days is better for me =)

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Of course TWEWy is good because it's the original game, while Days is just a side game. But the gameplay for Days is better, and overall I like visiting different worlds better than basically doing the same thing everyday in Shibuya. So I think Days is better for me

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I still like KH, I just don't like the direction it's been going, as nothing topped the Original and COM for me. But then again, a lot of the people who 'like KH' have grown up with II rather than the original.

Suffice to say, I don't get along with them.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Eh, Days is genuinely good as a game. But our opinions differ because you love the interaction and the characters, whilst I hated the direction of the game, Xion and the lack of expansion upon the current organization members.

Xigbar is the only one that felt fleshed out. Then again, it's my fault for looking forward to Days for the fact that it expand upon the Organization XIII members.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Saix, Xaldin, Xigbar, Luxord and even Demyx, as much as I dislike him, were fleshed out as characters going by the pure definition of distinguishing personality traits and habits. Luxord and Demyx were just redundant as far as plot went, Xaldin's plot connected to KH2 without giving us any substance for Days itself (not that it's bad, at least he had something to connect to) and Xigbar was Xigbar that connected to just about everything.
It's just that they were supporting cast for the most part as their influence over Roxas wasn't half as direct as Xion and Axel's.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
It's just that they were supporting cast for the most part as their influence over Roxas wasn't half as direct as Xion and Axel's.

Which is why I don't like Xion that much. She pretty much took away the Organization's influence and focus it on mary-sue. It would've been far, far more better to have the Organization have a more apparent influence on Roxas from a variety of members than Xion being kind of a 'trigger'. But I don't really have to complain a lot, since she's wiped out from existence.

But I rather preferred the Organization's direct influence rather than Xion being an element to the trio of friends that does her role better than say, Kairi. But that's twice that happened [once with Namine] and frankly, I'm sick of it because it's only there to show that 'Kairi isn't developed in a trio' rather than an actual difference in the trio of friends [what makes them different from others, perhaps?]

Oh well, I'll wait for KH: Ultimate Organization Game or something to get an actual development. Or rather, be arsed to read the novels.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Which is why I don't like Xion that much. She pretty much took away the Organization's influence and focus it on mary-sue. It would've been far, far more better to have the Organization have a more apparent influence on Roxas from a variety of members than Xion being kind of a 'trigger'. But I don't really have to complain a lot, since she's wiped out from existence.

Blame Nomura instead of Xion then. He was the one that decided Roxas should be influenced by a girl his age.
Truth be told though, seeing the interaction Roxas did have with the other members, I don't think it would've brought about the same reaction. Heck, it would've been counter productive - they needed Roxas to leave, and they did that by having him not interact with anyone else other than Axel and Xion. If he would've, it might've given him the pretense he had something in the Org and hence would've kept him from leaving. Also, with him being such a tool, I doubt they'd have let him develop doubts about what he was which is what made him leave.

But I rather preferred the Organization's direct influence rather than Xion being an element to the trio of friends that does her role better than say, Kairi. But that's twice that happened [once with Namine] and frankly, I'm sick of it because it's only there to show that 'Kairi isn't developed in a trio' rather than an actual difference in the trio of friends [what makes them different from others, perhaps?]

Well, second time around they proved my point that if Kairi and Riku are that inconsiderate towards each other, it's probably intentional. Seeing how it's not that they can't write threesomes, they just didn't with SRK. Har.

Oh well, I'll wait for KH: Ultimate Organization Game or something to get an actual development. Or rather, be arsed to read the novels.

Gluck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back