• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMaker

I'm pretty sure it will progress just like other KH games. You do the mission or what's required of the story and you just progress.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
i would hate for the game to last almost a year. i would certainly lose interest, and i'm a huge kh fan. so yeah. do the mission, explore, finish day when you want. and it probly wouldn't really last 358 days. it would probly jump depending when things happen. you know?

and what exactly does rick rolled mean? i will go crazy if no one answers me

Dyingslow666

I would make it like this:

1. You wake up (or something, do Nobody's need sleep?)
2. Explore wherever you want
3. If you want a mission, then you go to Castle Oblvion or somewhere and ask for a mission
4. Do mission
5. Return to CO or somewhereand tell them your done and get reward or something
6. Explore then call it a day

(Just an Idea)

If not then just go with TWEWY

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I would make it like this:

1. You wake up (or something, do Nobody's need sleep?)

Well in the manga they had chores and such so you can easily assume they eat and sleep, and don't forget Roxas eating Sea Salt Ice Cream same going for axel.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I dunno, it seems like an alright idea, but then again, it would be hard to portray certain disney world during the night, and vice versa

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Disney worlds at opposite times would be awesome! Especially Twilight Town and The World That Never Was!

Last edited:

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Id prefer it to be like Dyingslow666's idea, explore, have someone give mission, complete mission, report completed mission, explore and call it a day. I don't want it be just mission after mission and nothing else. That would make me wait awhile untill I play it again after completing it.

KH29

I think the only fun thing about this game is to decode the title of 358/2 days and just see what made Roxas leave the organization. As for gameplay I don't expect it too be too fun. It might be and I hope it does but just like BBS it's only to help aid you in figuring out what KH3 has in store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back