• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Release Date (RUMOR) by French Magazine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detronilizer

Y

Yannis

Kingdom Fantasy - News Kingdom Hearts - Rumeur I Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days sort le 23 juillet 2008 au Japon

Geez, the French really seem to know a lot about the 3 new games. So apparantly, 358/2 Days is gonna be released on July 23 in Japan, according to their "Japanese Blog Source". Keep in mind that they stated that this is only a rumor. Nevertheless, I'll consider this a great possibility only because I really can't wait for the game. XD
Well, IT DEFINETILY COMES IN SUMMER and July 23 is the end of summer. So wait the japanese release to be 23 July or earlier!:thumbup:

rellik2672

Kingdom Fantasy - News Kingdom Hearts - Rumeur I Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days sort le 23 juillet 2008 au Japon

Geez, the French really seem to know a lot about the 3 new games. So apparantly, 358/2 Days is gonna be released on July 23 in Japan, according to their "Japanese Blog Source". Keep in mind that they stated that this is only a rumor. Nevertheless, I'll consider this a great possibility only because I really can't wait for the game. XD

If it does come out in the summer then it will come to america around the end of the year or the beginning of next:thumbsup:

Blue

home is where the heart is
That's fantastic news!

....Only if this is really true.Let's hope this isn't just a rumour..

Xearual from Aet

Thats is true, Nomura said something about Summer for a certain release, not exactly for America, but for one country at least. I think that the United States should just expect this around Winter 2008, not exactl too soon.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I really hope it's true; I want that game out as soon as possible! Plus, it would mean more scans and hopefully that trailer will emerge soon!

Blue

^ Oh I completely forgot about the trailers..well,hopefully they'll let us see the trailers soon!

And,I decided to believe that magazine..for the time being. :D

D

Divine Light

I hope this is true. how do the french know so much about the games lol.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
^Well, you could always import it from the US via the internet. Language's the same, so there'd be not much point in waiting for a UK release. xD (Thank God the DS is region free...)

Blue

if it coming out in japan in july then it would come out in the uk in 2009. games are mostly out here last. like kh2 was out in america like 3 months before the u.k
2009?!Are you talking about 358/2 Days,or BBS?

hopefully its hear by christmas.
Yeah I believe and hope so too. =]

But,anyone wishing to play the game sooner should consider importing it.The DS is regionfree,that's a real treat!

A

Azrael

2009?!Are you talking about 358/2 Days,or BBS?

Yeah I believe and hope so too. =]

But,anyone wishing to play the game sooner should consider importing it.The DS is regionfree,that's a real treat!

strange, you're trusting a FRENCH source? Better trust the Japanese on this, can't seem to think that France knows the SPECIFIC date lol xD

Blue

Yeah,it's just a rumour.

But still,it's better than nothing,isn't it?I believe the French magazine until a Japanese source states otherwise.

Alpha_Sonix

Crisis Core took 6 months to come to NA, and Europe and the UK will get Crisis Core in June so it would probably be 2009 for Europe if the thing is as long as the time Crisis Core took to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back