• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days, saddest KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kkmga

At the end, I was like,

OH MY GOD ITS SO SAD OH MY GOD

When Xion died, I burst out crying and I almost choked.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days is the saddest of the games.

Anyone agree? *-*

TrueRoxas527

It is very sad, there's multiple scenes of crying, all of which are Roxas... what a baby.
yeah, and there are many parts that are dramatic. Roxas feels left out, no friends? he asks himself on Day 352, Xion dies, he leaves Axel, he gets pwned by Riku and didn't get a chance to eat his sea-salt icecream before he died!!!!!!!!
I mean, he watched Xion die, then marched straight towards TWTNW

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
At the end of KH Days was the saddest for me. Especially when Xion started to fade. Your going to think I'm a wuss, but I'm almost started crying.

Beyer

Yes, I will have to say Days was the saddest KH to date but I hear that BBS is supposed to be even darker and sadder so I am really looking forward to that.
I was slightly bored for most of Days until Day 252 (approx) because of the lack of CoM members (I understand why they went though....still) but from then on I was just like OMFG must keep playing!

Xion dying, until Roxas talked...
Axel Vs Xion, both times
Xion fading away

So much Xion, love that girl (no matter how much of a plot-device she was!)

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
It was pretty sad because you see someone cry like three times and the dialogues are really deppressing but I didn't cry.
It was the saddest KH game for me but the only time I cried was when Riku said "Take care of her at the end of KH1. Days was sad. But not sad enough to make me cry. And I was actually laughing when Xion died. I didn't feel sad. Probably because I spoiled her death before I even got the game.
It's the music, isn't it? I knew it!

The music made me go all emo.
Yes!!!

UnrelentingLight

The ending was kinda sad with Xion dying but all of the sadness vanished for me when Roxas said "who am I going to eat ice cream with." That really killed it for me.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
The song is one of the reasons why her death is sad. When Roxas asked her who he was going to share ice cream with, that kind of killed it for me. :| However, when I first heard it in Japanese, it was heart-broken and Roxas didn't interupt the sadness; the only time I really cried in a KH game was the first game when Riku told Sora to take care of Kairi.

FairyBlue86

I agree with the idea that Days was a very sad game. I too cried at the end >.< But not all because of Xion. I wanted Roxas to live a normal life with Axel and Xion. To think that this wasn't going to happen made me sad.

But yeah, I laughed when he asked, "Who will I eat ice cream with?"

A

Azrael

Days tried to be sad (and it failed) but I saw Kingdom Hearts 1 and CoM/Re:CoM to be sadder.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
As much as I love Xion and all, I didn't really find the ending all to sad. I mean, Roxas being selfish about ice cream and the fact that Xion's theme sounded a bit too plain at parts sort of ruined it.

Personally I find CoM's (Sora's) ending to be the saddest.

Akemi N

I found the ending surprisingly sad, it's one of the few 'mainstream' games that managed to make me cry, so that has to count for something.

A

Azrael

I cried rivers the first playthrough. Then it was just bitter playing through it again. ._.
I think it's the saddest if you love Xion. Otherwise overall the other games get you worse.
I couldn't have it said better myself.

Sora's "death" made me sad.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
The music made me feel like cutting myself
I know how you feel.

Days tried to be sad (and it failed) but I saw Kingdom Hearts 1 and CoM/Re:CoM to be sadder.
Same here. But COM wasn't very sad for me. Probably because I was 8 and didn't have feelings the first time I watched someone play the game.

Rix

:)
Awards
I did really like Xion so I found the game really sad :( And I felt really sorry for Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back