• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days, saddest KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverCyrus

I think the first game was more sad,

though Days is pretty sad
the part that got me in Days was when Axel Lied to Roxas about Xion's "Special Mission" and when he opened the Envelope with the winner.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
So far Days is the saddest KH game imo. This may sound pathetic but I was crying my eyes out when Xion died. The music was just so sad that I couldnt help it. I have a feeling that BBS will be even more sad though.

kolaida

Yeah, Days was way sad. I mean, it's even more horrible because you've likely already played through KH2 and CoM and know the fate of each character as it is. So everything they do is just even more depressing! Watching the whole Axel/Xion/Roxas friendship form, and completely shatter was quite depressing as well. I didn't cry, but it was still very sad.

My cousin was surprised when I told her the game was pretty depressing and said something about how KH is normally so uplifting. I was, like, hmm, have we been playing different games? Because I kind of thought they've all been a bit on the sad side. I guess Sora's cheeriness kind of makes up for it sometimes?

Ikkin

Bronze Member
My cousin was surprised when I told her the game was pretty depressing and said something about how KH is normally so uplifting. I was, like, hmm, have we been playing different games? Because I kind of thought they've all been a bit on the sad side. I guess Sora's cheeriness kind of makes up for it sometimes?

I think it really depends on what you remember most. The Disney worlds are, generally speaking, even more happy-go-lucky than the Disney movies they were pulled from, because Sora's having a blast the whole time. The original parts have always stuck somewhere around bittersweet, but that might not stick out as much to people who aren't so focused on those parts.

Days, of course, doesn't have that, since Roxas doesn't deal with the Disney characters that much. And I'd bet that there'll be less of it in BBS, since Terra and Aqua don't seem to be the types to mess around.

elveina

I definitely think this is the saddest KH game, even more than KH 2. At least in that one, you could kinda convince yourself that it was a bittersweet ending, but in "Days" it's just like, man. It's just depressing. I started crying when Xion was talking to Roxas all the way through every following cutscene. Especially that WINNER one and then Riku's flashbacks. Ugh. Axel's story bugged me the most, though. The guy gets no resolution. Ever. Not only was this game the saddest of the series, it made KH 2 about 10 times sadder as well.

sassysis10

Just about everything in the game was depressing for me. Like seeing Roxas, Axel, and Xion hang out, because you knew it wasn't going to last. Watching their friendship grow and then be shattered was sad. Then Xion's death was the second KH scene to make me cry. The first one was when Sora released his heart with the Keyblade. Its always the music that gets me. I think I feel sorry for Axel the most. He was always in a tight spot between his friendship with Roxas and following the Organization's orders. And of course near the end Roxas treated him like crap and acted like he didn't even care about him anymore, but he must have if he gave Axel the winner stick.

axelstrength

I agree with the idea that Days was a very sad game. I too cried at the end >.< But not all because of Xion. I wanted Roxas to live a normal life with Axel and Xion. To think that this wasn't going to happen made me sad.

But yeah, I laughed when he asked, "Who will I eat ice cream with?"

me too i laughed at that and i almost cried

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Now that I've seen some of BBS, I believe that it's the saddest game now. What with

Terra having his body fused with MX's heart

I know it's kind of strange, but it's just my opinion.

Guilded.Raven

I know you're all gonna call me a wuss, but I cried like a baby when Xion died. My brother looked over at me and gave me this wierd look like "What the heck is your PROBLEM?!"...

... And then Roxas said his now infamous line... And I started laughing.

But now I actually understand that line, so it's sad, like it should have been in the first place...

Key_of_Faith

I cried when Xion died (well not CRYING crying. I just had tears in my eyes). And the music...*sniff* The final phase of battling with Xion had really great music. It sounds as if Xion's theme was reversed, and, well. Also, Roxas crying...it made me feel lonely. Losing a close friend, abandoning another. 358/2 Days really deserves to be the Saddest Game of the Year.

Hehe now I'll wait for my little sister to finish the game and see what she does :3 She'll be like "WTH XION NOOOOO!!!" and starts shouting. *cackle*

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I cried only when Xion disappared, and when Riku and Roxas were forgetting about her.

Twilight_Angel_

For me, Days is currently the more tragic game(I will wait to judge BBS). I never CRIED or anything, but to me it felt tragic...None of the other KH games felt sad to me. Just the fate of Roxas and Axel in KH2...KH 1 wasn't sad at all for me. Sora stabs himself with the keyblade, we all knew he wasn't dead. Then the little ending after the credits just screamed sequel and that Riku would be found. Not to mention a week or two after I beat the game I found out there was gonna be another anyway. So all in all, only Days was sad for me, but not enough to get me to cry...no movie or game has ever done that...

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I beat the game two nights ago, and I started crying. I mean- I started BAWLING! i've never cried over anything I've bothered with before... (with the exception of one thing) so yea, it was very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back