• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Chillin' on a couch, Vexen's the Chilly Academic so chilly is the ironic part, anyways thank god that more news has been leaking out.

That isn't irony. Organizing your files to make them easier to find, only to discover that you lost one of your files in the process, is ironic.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Thats awsome! So now Glide has "autopilot" as it saysand a new version of Dodge Roll called Dodge Rush that damages people! Plus the new lounge type area xD P

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Thats awsome! So now Glide has "autopilot" as it saysand a new version of Dodge Roll called Dodge Rush that damages people! Plus the new lounge type area xD P

I've known about dodge rush for a while now. I read it in a trans'd magazine scan about the panel system.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I've known about dodge rush for a while now. I read it in a trans'd magazine scan about the panel system.
So have I, but honestly I put that there because people were saying it was dodge roll, so I figured if they or someone else who thought that looked at that post then they might realize they are different abilities.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
So have I, but honestly I put that there because people were saying it was dodge roll, so I figured if they or someone else who thought that looked at that post then they might realize they are different abilities.

God to know someone else is soaking in the knowledge. The only thing I found cool about the videos, to be honest, was the "Lounge".

Sora1915

Bronze Member
God to know someone else is soaking in the knowledge. The only thing I found cool about the videos, to be honest, was the "Lounge".
I was excited to see the Panels in action, what I don't understand is why there are panels of what look like synthesis materials.....it makes no sense, I'm hoping they are something else that just uses that same symbol form KH1. It looks like there is something called a Moon Stone, that just reminds me of Pokemon xD. Also seeing Larxene fighting a little plus the actual abilities in use in stead of just stills was cool too ^^

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I was excited to see the Panels in action, what I don't understand is why there are panels of what look like synthesis materials.....it makes no sense, I'm hoping they are something else that just uses that same symbol form KH1. It looks like there is something called a Moon Stone, that just reminds me of Pokemon xD. Also seeing Larxene fighting a little plus the actual abilities in use in stead of just stills was cool too ^^

Larxene seemed to be pretty fast. Looks kinda cool. =]

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Larxene seemed to be pretty fast. Looks kinda cool. =]
Yeah ^^ I am considering being her because of her speed, but I honestly am not a big fan of her attitude ^^; so I may jump around between a couple characters including her probably, kinda like I said yesterday. I think you read that >>;

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Yeah ^^ I am considering being her because of her speed, but I honestly am not a big fan of her attitude ^^; so I may jump around between a couple characters including her probably, kinda like I said yesterday. I think you read that >>;

I did. I started that thread. <<

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I did. I started that thread. <<
yeah I know, but you also responded to it is what I meant, so therefore we talked about that already so I was being kind of redundant ^^; I forgot at first, you know, long day at school and all xD

Xango99

the only cool thing about the vids was the lounge..nothing all that special.....

Im still waiting for coller vids and those dan scans that no one wants to put up!!!! I suppose we have to wait till tomorrow or 2 days later for bittermeat to upload her own copy...

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
the only cool thing about the vids was the lounge..nothing all that special.....

Im still waiting for coller vids and those dan scans that no one wants to put up!!!! I suppose we have to wait till tomorrow or 2 days later for bittermeat to upload her own copy...

Wrong thread, dude.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Thought they'd have a room like that somewhere besides Where Nothing Gathers. Better than just sitting on the floor to relax I guess. Heartless got a little supersized. Awesome.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Thought they'd have a room like that somewhere besides Where Nothing Gathers. Better than just sitting on the floor to relax I guess. Heartless got a little supersized. Awesome.

First time seeing the over-sized heartless I take it? The reason they did it is because the DS can't have many enemies on screen, for lack of processing power, so they just put fewer, more powerful enemies in instead.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It was to make it more of a challenge, which is awesome. I have high hopes this won't be another KH2 disaster(Watanabe's writing too so :3)

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
It was to make it more of a challenge, which is awesome. I have high hopes this won't be another KH2 disaster(Watanabe's writing too so :3)

If it's not another KH2 disaster, that means it'll be sub-par. In my eyes, Kingdom Hearts II is the pinnacle of a truly impressive game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back