• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent hero_

Awards
Wow... Do they have a bachelor pad too?! Now I'm so getting the japanese version! =p By the way, Larxene's fighting seems cool, she is pretty fast. And it looks like we'll go on some missions with the CoM members after all. Yay!

Awards
Wow... Do they have a bachelor pad too?! Now I'm so getting the japanese version! =p By the way, Larxene's fighting seems cool, she is pretty fast. And it looks like we'll go on some missions with the CoM members after all. Yay!

It might just be a Hologram Mission though, which has nothing to do with the plot.

I like how they modified Sacred Moon to make TWTNW sound more like a base world. Very relaxed.

Silent hero_

Awards
It might just be a Hologram Mission though, which has nothing to do with the plot.

I like how they modified Sacred Moon to make TWTNW sound more like a base world. Very relaxed.

I didn't tought of that.. But you can always hope. Yeah, I really like it how it sounds now. Not so creepy anymore, like it was in KH2. By the way, in one of those system videos, in the lower screen, you can see under the map: "11 day". Maybe its stands for how many days ago Roxas joined the Organization.

VenSoraRoxas?

Y'know that little meter at the top left of the screen. I guess that's how many hearts harvested for the mission. I wonder if it ends at a certain amount. Sorry if this is old news.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Yea I noticed the music remix :D. I loved it before but now it makes for an even more apt atmosphere.

Also.. I ask again.. bachelor pad? I'm not fully familiar with the term, but doesn't that mean a place for single guys to hang out? Just trying to learn a thing or two!

-- Andy

Nintandy

Bronze Member
... So you mean the lounging area? I guess I'm not seeing the parallels! Ah well :) I wonder if any of the Organization members did have love lives before they lost their hearts.

-- Andy

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
... So you mean the lounging area? I guess I'm not seeing the parallels! Ah well :) I wonder if any of the Organization members did have love lives before they lost their hearts.

-- Andy

A bachelor pad is a place for unmarried men to live. It can also refer to a place for people to relax in a house.

It is to be more active then a "lounge" but more personal then a arcade, restaurant, etc.

AllEndsWith-

Wow, I lol'd at the lounge place the Org. members were hanging out in. Though I only saw in the first vid, Larxene slumped on a couch. Or chilling on a couch. Can anyone tell where the lounge may be?

P.S. If we saw Vexan chilling on a couch, would it be a good pun?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm not really a big fan of this game, but watching the last video, wow. It looks really impressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back