• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Superboss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
In Kingdom Hearts, the superbosses were Sephiroth, Ice Titan, Kurt Zisa, & Phantom.

In Kingdom Hearts II, there was only one signle superboss: the returning Sephiroth.

Who do you think Days's superboss will be, if it has one?

I say that because CoM didn't have one, but I think that Days will, because CoM had no area to go after defeating Marluxia to fight a superboss. There were no special or unique areas in Castle Oblivion to fight a superboss. But in Days, the feature of exploring individual, special worlds will be used, so a superboss is completely do-able.

I don't think it will be a different FF character, because VII is the only game that has a well-known villain, and many characters in Kingdom Hearts.

~ i think it's probably just gonna be a massive heartless or nobody or somethin' *ahemkirtzisaahem*

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I highly doubt that Kurt Zisa will be making a return appearance anytime soon within this game, considering that we've already seen screenshots and videos of multiple Heartless all very much similar to him. In spite of that, it still will most likely be some sort of incredibly difficult Heartless, if there is a "superboss" at all.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
On top of that the original Kurt Ziza has since been defeated so I don't think a rehash of the same thing is necessary.

AntiRiku*Axel

Maybe Ven Roxas will be like wtf you look exactly like me. And Ven will be like erase me:cry:. And Roxas will go wtf is your problem:confused:. And Axel will be like i'll save you my love:love: (i mean no disrespect to Axel he is my 3rd favorite). And Roxas and Ven will be like WTF.
Lol
But seriously idk Ven or maybe Riku (Roxas would be PO'd because Riku beat up Xion) you know Deep Dive.
Idk.
Maybe the heartless versions of the Org. would be cool. I mean each member could fight their own heartless throughout the game.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
1. A repeat of the fight with Sora from FM+

2. Disney villain team-up. A multiplayer exclusive superboss, 4 players take on Pete, Gaston, Hades & Captain Hook in an epic battle royal.

3. Return of Chernabog

4.Sparring matches with other orgs.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The only game the could logically add him in is Days. Xaldin could turn him into a heartless or something. But, alas... I doubt we'll ever see him in KH. There's a possibility they could screw with timelines and add him somewhere else, though. But I doubt it.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Well, in the War of the 1000 Heartless cutscene there's two King Behemoths (I think that's what they're called in KH) standing in the background.

Radon

mofo
If they had included them in the actuall fight it would have made it 1000x better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back