• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days. the WHOLE story. just try to burn me!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The one thing I'd like to know is, how does everyone know that Ven is talking to Aqua on the beach?

Ven_BirthBySleep2.jpg

Compare the Shadow to this
aqua-1.jpg
See it now?

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
Oh, my. god! are you kidding me? that was not even close to bullet proof! Roxas is sora's nobody, there is no third person, and BBS has almost no connection to Sora's timeline! the only connection for Roxas is that he looks like Ven! and, when you said [quote/now i think one of the vital memories are vens memories because ven is probably the reason sora can use the keyblade.\quote] Sora can use the keyblade because he's the F*CKING KEYBLADE MASTER!!!!!! I have a little itty bitty KH quote for you, "One who knows nothing, can understand nothing" and I've had that used on me before.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Calm down, there's no need to be a douche.

Yes, you're right about the Roxas portion of your post but not about Sora being unimportant.
But you also contradicted yourself, have a better choice of words next time.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Sora can use the keyblade because he's the F*CKING KEYBLADE MASTER!!!!!!

Ven's connection might actually have some merit here. Terra chose Riku as the Keymaster (maybe because Riku reminded him of himself, which makes me wonder why in the name of darkness he chose Riku to be the Keymaster), not Sora. The Keyblade passed from Riku to Sora after it realized Riku had turned to the Dark Side and was perfecting his evil cackle. So Sora may very well be wielding the Keyblade because of Ven's influence.

I have a little itty bitty KH quote for you, "One who knows nothing, can understand nothing" and I've had that used on me before.

XD OUCH. I haven't been hit with that one yet, but it's only a matter of time.

Iridium

Awards
Well either you added that for added comedic affect or you were serious, but Riku giving into Darkness isn't the reason for it.
His heart was weak since he was giving in, not because it was darkness consuming him.

The keyblade has no alliance.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Well either you added that for added comedic affect or you were serious, but Riku giving into Darkness isn't the reason for it.
His heart was weak since he was giving in, not because it was darkness consuming him.

The keyblade has no alliance.

Oh, yar. I was kinda trying to say it found fault with him and still make a joke out of it.

The idea of Riku practicing an evil cackle is way too much fun (especially when his voice actor is the same guy who did Light Yagami's famous psycho laugh in Death Note). XD

Iridium

Awards
Actually the voice actor for Light is completely different, they don't have the same voice actor at all (well at least in the NA version; are you talking about the JP version?)

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
wow that was fast. ten minutes and ive been nailed( im a noob, sue me ) ok lets see if i can control the damage

1. you are right terra is not inside of riku but im sure aqua is inside kiari.

Namine is NOT born when Kairi's heart was stolen the first time. Xion may have been, and she would not have her memories because they were restored to Kairi when she got her heart back. It's POSSIBLE this is what happened with Ven, but it's also possible that Sora's Nobody looks like him because he's in Sora's heart and that's the end of it.[/QUOTE]
ok i got the timing off a little. kh1 seems so long ago. but kairi would not have the memories back.

3. [/QUOTE]Why? He didn't have Ven's memories before. Roxas has to return because "he holds half of Sora's power within him" and Sora needs it back, as per DiZ. [/QUOTE]
ok change memorie to ability to wield keyblade. ven being inside of sora i the whole reson sora can wield the keyblade. having ven being inside of him might trigger one of vens memories but this is just a guess not having to do much with the real theory

4.[/QUOTE No. Riku doesn't go grab Roxas until almost a year after Sora goes to sleep. Roxas joins the Organization upon conception. [/QUOTE
ok the times a little off.

5. [/QUOTE What about Axel fighting Xion? Why does she keep running away? Why does she go to Namine of her own accord, then? What was that whole conversation Riku and Xion were having on the beach? Why is Xion so confused about who she is? [/QUOTE
when the aqua inside of xion began to awake i didnt say that they all came at once. just like when roxas began to remember things about sora, he was very confused.

6. [/QUOTE He doesn't seem to be attacking her; she points the Keyblade at HIM. Also, they send AXEL. And he wants to bring her BACK, not kill her. [/QUOTE
ok heres a alternate time line for this part.xion leaves the orginization because she is CONFUSED with whats going on with her memories. axle attaks xion. xion escapes and meets up with namine and talks. she gose to desteny islands and talks to riku. NOW xions memories clear up and she remembers the secret memory (or she just wants to wake ven up) and fights roxas)

7. [/QUOTE He did this? I missed it. Source? [/QUOTE
it was the special trailer realesed at the tokyo game show 2008. heres a link. Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 KH Coded, Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider if there are not subtitles heres what they say in that scene( i love being Japanese)
riku who are u and why can u wield the keyblade
xion why can u use the keyblade? and why are you attaking the orginization?
riku to help awaken a close friend. (he pickes up xions keyblade) i dont know who you are but this keyblade...y. is a fake.
xion What do you mean! and how is your keyblade a real one?!
riku your right. my keyblade may be a fake to. clip ends.

remember. this happens while xion is confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowred3 View Post
now either because of aquas keyblade or terra hiddin in riku roxas slowly begins to regain vens memorys. after a few weeks or days he remembers the secret memories from aqua and tries to go fix it whatevers wrong. when he dose this he probably escapes from the organization. axle comes and trys to chase him back but ven escapes.
Quote:Roxas left the Organization because he wanted to know why the Keyblade chose him. If he remembered something from Ven, then he wouldn't be asking that question.Quote:

maby the memorie was not directly connected to the keyblade but lead to it. or maby something xion/aqua said when they fought made him begin to wounder.

9. Quote:Roxas never fought Axel when he left. He fought Riku. Also, he was pretty determinedly Roxas when he did. We didn't hear him blabbing on about why he has to do this for this reason and what Aqua or Ven or Terra has to do with it.Quote:

opps sry. when i was watching the special trailer i thought axle was talking to roxas instead of xion. sry my mistake.

10 .Quote:Where in the name of Ansem the Wise are you getting this third person? That was Roxas. In FM+, he appears on the clocktower with Axel. The two have a connection. It can only be Roxas.Quote:

well if roxas is vens nobody then sora needs a nobody to right? just like how kairi has xion and namine. altho kairi could have 2 nobodys because she had 2 chances. sora only had one so maby roxas is a sora nobody and ven nobody morphed together? and also if it isnt the third nobody who is it! it cant be roxas cause he went back into sora at the end of day 7.

11. Quote:Where does the third person COME FROM. And if Roxas isn't Sora's Nobody, what is he? Why would this other Nobody attack Sora after AXEL'S DEATH--the moment when ROXAS would be most affected?

Last but not least...

What happened to Zexion?Quote:

like i said the third one comes from sora cause roxas comes from ven. or roxas is sora and vens nobody combined in which case im completly wrong ( remember im new) but u said axle was with him on the top of the tower? i didnt see that could u send me a link?

and zexion dosnt have anything to do with this. i just like reminding people that he will return. and he will! :thumbup:(i hope :blushing:)

ok i hope that patches up a few holes. and thank you axie for the post. it helped a lot. NOW lets see u burn me people!!!!!!!!!!!! (wow im gonna regret saying that..........:bored::blink:"[/QUOTE]

1. well how do we know for sure that aqua is inside of aqua? we got nothing, and we dont have any reason to believe that.

3.how can sora trigger a memory of ven and cause the keyblade to choose him? its been said before that the keyblade chose sora because riku was the real one to get it.

5. roxas' memories were able to be regain because Diz, wiped his memories of organization 13, and placed him in digital twilight town. we dont know how that works exactly but his memories were starting to restore. for roxas it came naturally to him, although when he woke up, he would think it was a dream.

so we dont know if they did the same for xion, if xion could be aqua's nobody or something similar to a nobody (special nobody) than there might be a different way of her regaining her memories. besides xion looked confused to the most part and acted crazy in some areas, i feel she was like the angeal in this story.

6. that makes more sense

7.i dont know why but every time they mis translate those lines, it always come out different than entended.

i remember it like this

[after battle]

riku:who are you? why do you wield the keyblade?

xion: why are you dressed like a member of the organization?

riku:so no one interferes with sora's sleep...the keyblade you have...it must be a fake

xion: Dont say that! you're deceiving!

riku:your right, maybe im the one who doesnt exist

8. testuya nomura said that the 14th member encouraged roxas to run away from the organization, so we dont know exactly how she did, or what she told him, but roxas doesnt have any memories of ven

if u seen the trailer, roxas only remembers when he was born, and also he's been counting the days he's been in the organization 13.

10.roxas is sora's nobody, anyways...didnt testuya nomua confirm no heartless andno nobodys existed back then? testuya nomura said roxas and ven are two seperate peole but will explain the connection through eachother, through sora. it was roxas who said that.

11.what?

well whatever, hope this makes sense

ogichi/ichigo

Your story has multiple holes and gaps, with alot of mess-ups people already pointed out so I really don't need to. BUT if I were you, I would get on youtube and watch some trailers for 358/2 Days, the one from TGS and the other ones too. They may fill you in on some stuff you missed.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Nomura has basically said that, before being sent to DI, nothing interesting happened to Kairi. Aqua somehow finding her way into Kairi's Heart = something interesting. And as such, is unlikely.

Not to mention it makes little to no sense, AND that Nomura has said that one of the VAT trio has no connection to the KH2 trio. We already know that Ven is connected to Sora and that Terra chose Riku to be the next keyblade wielder which means Aqua has no connection to Kairi (further supported by the KH2 Secret Ending)

Terra chose Riku to be the next keyblade wielder? I'm curious cause I'm guessing you got that from KH2 FM when "Lingering Sentiment" was talking to Sora and he said "No..you are the not 1 I chose". Yes he was talking about Riku BUT didn't Nomura specifically say that he was just put in there for fun and that the Lingering Sentiment is non-cannon. Unless it was stated in 1 of the trailers or so? I'm not sure.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
ya im horrible in spelling and grammer. i did this at 12 oclock in the night. ill try to make a clearer version soon.

Don't, you are wrong and you know it. And if you do proceed with this act of foolishness, there is a little something in the world called the "EDIT" button. Use it.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Terra chose Riku to be the next keyblade wielder? I'm curious cause I'm guessing you got that from KH2 FM when "Lingering Sentiment" was talking to Sora and he said "No..you are the not 1 I chose". Yes he was talking about Riku BUT didn't Nomura specifically say that he was just put in there for fun and that the Lingering Sentiment is non-cannon. Unless it was stated in 1 of the trailers or so? I'm not sure.

Yeah, Terra was on DI and saw Riku and Sora sparring, and thats when he picked Riku

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

correction, the ES fight = non-canon

the ES words = canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back