• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/ 2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Mhm. Exactly what bittermeat said.
Currently, any release date is only referring to Japan.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
They should shoot for November in case they have to push it back. If anyone paid attention, the past 3 games have all come out 2 years of each other. All on even numbered years. I want that pattern to continue with this year.

A

Audo

Oh, you're right.
Though... I don't want to wait for 2010 for the other installments in these three games O_O

Lexeon

I hope BBS and 358/ 2 Days come out between now and the end of 2009. I don't want to wait like 2 years for BBS.

Lexeon

It'd be really awesome if the date for 358/ 2 Days was announced at SE's party for being in like October or December, and it being in Europe and US for Christmas.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I think I'm just going to import 358/2 days if it comes out in time... Cant wait for translations.

I dont have much longer to live lol >.>

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
i doubt 2010. i see that more likely for kh3. it doesn't take two years to translate something or even do the voice acting.

or rather...it shouldn't

but i still doubt it'll take that long for 358/2 days to come out or even all three of them.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I predict a 2009/2010 BBS release for Japan and 2010/2011 BBS release for everyone else.

This is including delays, of course, which there are sure to be many of.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
does anyone know how to get a avatar

Wrong place to ask this.

However, I feel oblighed to answer for whatever reason. Up at the top there us something that says "User CP". Click on that. On that page, there should be something on the left sidebar that says "Edit Avatar". From there, upload an image from your computer or use a link from the web. Keep in mind that the image must be 100x100 pixels or less.

TrueRoxas527

Okay, just to make this clear for some people.... 358/2 Days is confirmed for Japan release in 2008. DS Games only take a month or 2 to re-make into English So, that's how long it should be. 1 or 2 month difference.
BBS and Coded are not set for any release date but it is believed that both of them are set to come out sometime 2009. Coded most likely before BBS.
BBS should be out in Japan possibly October 2009. Sometime around there. Could be longer if they REALLY want to add more stuff to it.
Meaning NA release would be about early 2010. Coded will probably be about March 2009 and the NA release (if they're even going to have one) will probably be May-June 2009.

trip6996

how many of you are going to get an import copy when it comes out instead of waiting for its release here

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
how many of you are going to get an import copy when it comes out instead of waiting for its release here

I honestly think importing a game that is eventually coming to your country is pointless.
What are you going to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back