• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/ 2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Fan1415

^ Agreed. And thanks, TrueRoxas, for the info! So, if 358/2 Days is coming out in Japan in 2008 (this year), it'll come out for U.S.A. this year also, just a couple months later? *waits patiently*

T

tazztig

they work on japan first, then once its done, they rewrite everyting, new voice people, new words, lots and lots of hings have to chnage.... so it will be early 2009....

Dang? They should have atleast make it come out in 08 december.^^.

T

Tattered Rebirth

The thing that sucks about how long it'll take is considering some of us will be adults by the time they come out. I know some of you are now, but right now, I find it awkward to be playing video games older than like 19 or so.

T

tazztig

The thing that sucks about how long it'll take is considering some of us will be adults by the time they come out. I know some of you are now, but right now, I find it awkward to be playing video games older than like 19 or so.

After a certain age. I have to stop all of this kid stuff.^^ I mean it's a fun game but you can't play it forever until your 23.>=HA

trip6996

y is it wawkard to play when older then 19

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
After a certain age. I have to stop all of this kid stuff.^^ I mean it's a fun game but you can't play it forever until your 23.>=HA

That post makes me wonder why PMF still hangs around here. He's twenty-something, so it makes you wonder how much of a life he really has.:lol:

T

tazztig

That post makes me wonder why PMF still hangs around here. He's twenty-something, so it makes you wonder how much of a life he really has.:lol:

Lol, he must not have a job or something. Well it couldn't fit in my budget after 17 years of age.>HA

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
My personal life is of no concern nor is it a debateable topic.

Okay, then. Let's leave it at that and get back on topic.
So, what are you most excited about concerning 358/2 Days? I'm most excited about the gameplay, since the storyline really doesn't seem very interesting, other than #14.

Stealth.Baker

Does it bother anyone else that they haven't even confirmed a NA release yet? I'm sure they're going to release it over here, but it still bothers me... considering that it's within a few months of being released in Japan.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Does it bother anyone else that they haven't even confirmed a NA release yet? I'm sure they're going to release it over here, but it still bothers me... considering that it's within a few months of being released in Japan.

I think the recent VA auditions for "CoM" is the best confirmation we'll ever need

A

Audo

I think the recent VA auditions for "CoM" is the best confirmation we'll ever need
*nods head*.

They don't announce release for other countries until after the Japanese release usually.
I'm still hoping for them trying to get a simultaneous release, what with recording for VAs early...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back