• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

well gameplay footage was leaked and it showed Roxas using the Kingdom Key, the game looks like it is going to be awesome

Last edited:

Blue

home is where the heart is

well gameplay footage was leaked and it showed Roxas using the Kingdom Key, the game looks like it is going to be good

Are you kidding??The game's gonna be great,I'm soo excited..!!Hopefully they'll show the trailer at Jump Festa and announce the release date =9

KingdomKid

This game looks awesome. I've always wanted to play as Roxas/The organization. I also want to find out more about this new Organization member as well.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

Are you kidding??The game's gonna be great,I'm soo excited..!!Hopefully they'll show the trailer at Jump Festa and announce the release date =9

i changed good to awesome. Anyway maybe they will do what they did for FF Vs13 and show a new trailer but make the old trailer available to the public

Blue

i changed good to awesome. Anyway maybe they will do what they did for FF Vs13 and show a new trailer but make the old trailer available to the public

That would be something,then we would at least have some trailers to watch,even if they're "old" lol

Aqua

For enemies, thanks to the new 3 seconds of footage, it looks like we might be able to fight the Heartless Darkside. It may be interesting to see him again.

roxasvsdarkside.jpg

GB23

Website
www.GBark23.bebo.com

really random but i noticed that 358 days is 7 less than a year, signalising the amount of time that roxas was in the organisation

Blue

I think everybody's noticed that before already...
And yeah,I'd like to fight against Darkside again,too =)

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

I found this part of the latest interview interesting:

In multiplayer mode, are all the members of Organization XIII playable?
Nomura: Yes, they are all playable.
Hiroshi: The multiplayer mode will be treated as an ‘alternate world’, because there is a member that disappears in the single player mode as the story advances.
Koji: Also, the characters will all have a unique gameplay, as they all have different weapons. Our real concerns, right now, are Demyx’s sitar and Zexion’s book.

Which member disappears? It can't be the CoM members, because then Hiroshi would've said "five" not "one". As for the 14th member, I'm not sure if she's included in their statement about all the members being playable, and one would take it for granted that she disappears during the game. So who is it??

darkheart709

Bronze Member

i'm sure he meant "some" none of the other members disappeared unless he is talking about the 14th

Aqua

I think everybody's noticed that before already...
And yeah,I'd like to fight against Darkside again,too =)

I had to watch it a few times before I actually noticed Darkside in the video since the version I first watched was so blurry. It will be a bit different fighting him as Roxas instead of Sora.

I found this part of the latest interview interesting:

Which member disappears? It can't be the CoM members, because then Hiroshi would've said "five" not "one". As for the 14th member, I'm not sure if she's included in their statement about all the members being playable, and one would take it for granted that she disappears during the game. So who is it??

Hmm, I had not noticed that before, but it may be a problem with translation, or it could refer to something specific. It is interesting.

General Xenos

i think he is talking about the 14th, because all the other members r playable, although it would seem if the people from Castle Oblivion died, they wouldnt be in this game, but w/e, anyway yea, i think the 14th might be the one disappearing, also how awesome would it be to play Marluxia!!!! slicing and dicing with his scythe and i have to play with Lexaeus only because he is such a beast with his tomahawk

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-

On a minor note, I think it's kinda funny how they're having difficulties designing attacks for Demyx and Zexion. Zexion, I can understand, as he has no attacks that involve his own movement, save for the Book trap. Demyx, however, has already had some fairly good AI attacks in kh2. Could they be having difficulties in putting all those effects on the DS?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Well, Demyx is famous for his water clones! That would be hilarious if all you had to do to win a battle would be to keep your enemy from destroying 10 clones in 10 seconds! But that might make it too easy, depending on who you fight.

Plus, I think one of the problems with Organization XIII is that some of the members don't directly attack you with a weapon. With Marluxia, Roxas, or Saix, you could just hit your enemy with the scythe/Keyblade/claymore. But I don't think Demyx ever hits you with his sitar, he just drops water droplet bombs and slides across the arena creating geysers. Zexion uses his book, and I don't know how they're going to work with Luxord! You can't exactly challenge a Shadow Heartless to a game!

About the disappearing member, I just think it would make more sense to say "the 14th" if that's who he's talking about. Maybe they would consider that spoilerific, but come on, we know SOMETHING happened to her because she wasn't in KH2! Oh well, maybe I'm looking into this too much.

Aqua

Actually, after thinking about it for a bit and reading these parts of the interview again:
Actually, after reading over parts of the interview again.
‘It's a Wonderful World’ took full advantage of the Nintendo DS. Will this game do the same?
Nomura: It is possible to take advantage of the functions of the DS, however, we'll be taking the opposite road this time. We are aiming that one day it will be possible to play the game, even if it's not just touching your way through. Also, the feeling of the Kingdom Hearts battle system would not seem the same if the touchpen/stylus was used.

In multiplayer mode, are all the members of Organization XIII playable?
Nomura: Yes, they are all playable.
Hiroshi: The multiplayer mode will be treated as an ‘alternate world’, because there is a member that disappears in the single player mode as the story advances.
Koji: Also, the characters will all have a unique gameplay, as they all have different weapons. Our real concerns, right now, are Demyx’s sitar and Zexion’s book.

I am really hoping that they change their mind about trying to keep the battle system feeling exactly the same. For Roxas, it would make sense to have it be similar, but in multiplayers, for these characters like Demyx and Zexion who have unique weapons it would make sense to me to use the capabilities of the DS to give these characters different playing styles during battle. If you are fighting against other players you would want to have the level of difficulty in using each character be comparable, but considering the varied styles of each Organization member as of right now I think it would be a shame to have them all feel the same when you are playing as them.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

I'm still very disappointed that Roxas isn't duel wielding in the game. The Kingdom Key is Sora's signature weapon not Roxas's. Roxas should be wielding the Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

You don't know already. Nomura said that the fight of Roxas and Riku will be in the game and in that fight he dual-wield so I think it would be in the game but only a few times in the game.

roxas shadow

guys, in the begining of deep dive were the cloaked figure teleports from the rock, a symbol appears. look carefully at the symbol and its the same as the symbol on terra's belt, also the figure in deep dive has yellow eyes, same as terra. now about those eyes......the old man's eyes go yellow after he looks at kingdom hearts, terra's eyes go yellow after he takes of his helmet and looks at kingdom hearts so you can asume that vens did as well.....in conclusion the hooded figure in deep dive is ven

if you dont believe me check it for yourself.....oh and by the way, the meeting on the beach in deep dive is not the same as the meeting with roxas and xemnas in kh2

Sora da Explorer

guys, in the begining of deep dive were the cloaked figure teleports from the rock, a symbol appears. look carefully at the symbol and its the same as the symbol on terra's belt, also the figure in deep dive has yellow eyes, same as terra. now about those eyes......the old man's eyes go yellow after he looks at kingdom hearts, terra's eyes go yellow after he takes of his helmet and looks at kingdom hearts so you can asume that vens did as well.....in conclusion the hooded figure in deep dive is ven

if you dont believe me check it for yourself.....oh and by the way, the meeting on the beach in deep dive is not the same as the meeting with roxas and xemnas in kh2

Do you mean there are two deep dives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back