• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

Ya I think so..I'll try to look up the interview where he said that it might be his power...I'll see...

Charlie K

Back in Business

^^^ Oh thanks!XD I'll probablly do updates/ redo's of them too.

Blue

home is where the heart is

I still can't think of a way how the touchscreen will fit in this...but I think I even read somewhere that the touchscreen won't be used in 358/2 Days at all

zeek10x

I cant wait to play <h1>258/2 days</h1> even though my
DS is laying in peices in a heap of trash right now, but I will get a new one before this game comes out I'll make sure of that

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

hello every one if anyone wants to know some cool stuff about kingdom hearts then just talk to me... i may have stuff u already kno or not so its worth talking to me for because im a huge kh nerd and i kno lots of stuff

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

I'm sure that they'er make it so if you want to use the touch screen you can and if you don't then you don't have too. I don't have a proublem with it sometime I use it and sometime I don't.

Aqua

I'm sure that they'er make it so if you want to use the touch screen you can and if you don't then you don't have too. I don't have a proublem with it sometime I use it and sometime I don't.

That's sound plausible. Maybe they could make extra features that use the touch screen, but not make them necessary to play the game. For example, you can play and enjoy Super Mario 64 DS without using the touch screen (although its faster to use it in menus), but there are features that use it in the game, especially the mini-games.

Seftrex

I think the touch screen will be a key thing with this game, but they will most probably cater to everyones needs.

Charlie K

Back in Business

To bad the bottom screen is the touchscreen. =/

Ummm it is?I don't have DS put whenever I play it it's at the top...And sides I have no screen shots of 358 so suck it up butter cup!

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called

I have a DS and the touchscreen is the bottom one. It is never the top. Many of the DS games require you to use the touch screen. Some don't and some are your choice. I personally prefer the games where I can choose whether I use it or not. But the touch screen is always at the bottom.:)

Charlie K

Back in Business

Where are you from? Cuz here in my town it's top.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

i am more excited about 358/2 days because ive always wanted a game about the org, ever since chain of memories, and theres no way i can ever afford a ps3 for BBS

Wingring

i am more excited about 358/2 days because ive always wanted a game about the org, ever since chain of memories, and theres no way i can ever afford a ps3 for BBS

Don't you mean PSP or have I missed something

Blue

home is where the heart is

Don't you mean PSP or have I missed something

I think he means a PSP,you haven't missed anything.

But I agree to what he said,since the Organization appeared in the KH games,I always wanted to find out more about them,so 358/2 Days is the one game I'm looking forward to the most =D

Not to mention I get to play as Roxas and learn more about him as also! :)

Charlie K

Back in Business

Did they confirme that this would be second released, because if so Last is the best..XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back