• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

So many.....little posts......with such.....bad......grammar!

I think Nomura san has confirmed that a heartless is "placed in a state of suspension" if it dies first, like Xehanort. And if the nobody died first, it sinks into darkness, which I'm guessing is just a black space where you do nothing. Eventually, thogh, once they're both defeated, they live together like Sora and Roxas and Kairi and Namine. Not too sure about that part, but what happens to them after they "die", disappear, or get defeated, whatever floats your boat, has been confirmed.

Charlie K

Back in Business

So many.....little posts......with such.....bad......grammar!

I think Nomura san has confirmed that a heartless is "placed in a state of suspension" if it dies first, like Xehanort. And if the nobody died first, it sinks into darkness, which I'm guessing is just a black space where you do nothing. Eventually, thogh, once they're both defeated, they live together like Sora and Roxas and Kairi and Namine. Not too sure about that part, but what happens to them after they "die", disappear, or get defeated, whatever floats your boat, has been confirmed.

BAD Spelling.Lol. JK.JK

25characterss

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

I agree with sapirawing if more questions rise the will get anwsered in the next game or a pervease one oh and nice new profile picture dexter906 like it

When you do something right people wont know you did anything at all

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

thats true xibar was one of Ansem the wises apperentice look at the KH2 Profile of the Ansem file report when he was DiZ he says that Xenhort and six other apperentises betrade him in doing bad experiment after told not to so yes to what Saphirawings said but more then one in the aqpprentice in the org 13 got it memerized yet just kidding dont take it litterely Xaldin warrior but ya go to jiminey criket report on the files and you will see what i mean.

when your thinking about your choices listen to what your heart has to say

Blue

home is where the heart is

I think Xigbar will play a pretty important role in BBS,I mean he stated in KH2:FM+ that he saw the old Keyblade Masters,didn't he?

So my guess is we will see him again in 358/2 Days (that much is obvious..) AND in BBS.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

i agree xigbar knows more than wat he's puting down also thanks for the compments on the new pic

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

your welcome dexter906 and i agree he will be in the one for ds not shere on the BBS could be though actuall ya he did seem like a character that knew something doesnt he

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

well we will just have to find out when thegame comes out next year

xaldin warrior

yea because i remember reading a quote of xigbar stating he witnessed sumthing to do with aqua i believe while he was an apprentise of xehanort or sumthin like that

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

he said he saw Xemnas talking to some one but no one was there and he said he saw him talking to armor which the armor is aqua's armor

Blue

home is where the heart is

There will be no more KH games for the PS2 in the future,Nomura already stated that himself.

Luckily I have a DS,all I need now is a PSP though..

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

but wat i don't get is that Noruma said he doesn't like how the PS3 is selling and that maybe KH3 may not be on the PS3 but definitly a sony console.But he has FF13 and VS.13 for PS3 and in a intrview a person asked if final fantasy is going to be a PS3 only then he said yes.So most likely KH3 is going to be on PS3.
(which i have.i have a PS3 and a PSP i laugh and feel bad for people with out PS3's or PSP's:laugh::sad:)

xaldin warrior

hey man i dont have a ps3
but kh3 is not gonna come out for a while i am guessing, so i think i have enough time to buy one

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

just save and get an 80 GB cause the 40GB doesn't play PS2 or PS1 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back