• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

Yea maybe your right..I just want the game, I have a DS so I'm good on that..Man, I wish it would come out soon.
358/2 Days is the first game to come out,so I think you can expect it to be released next year(in Japan).^_^

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

in tons of intreviews Noruma confirmed that all the games will come out in 08 he just doesn't know which month.But there is always the possiblity that they push back the date cause something happened like Grand Theft Auto 4 got pushed back to March

Charlie K

Back in Business

Umm links man,links wheres your evidence?Where man?Where???WHERE?I won't belive ya untill...EVIDENCE!

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

go far back on khinsider.com and u will see it plus i g4 they confirmed it being out in 08

Blue

Umm links man,links wheres your evidence?Where man?Where???WHERE?I won't belive ya untill...EVIDENCE!
I actually lol at this ^_^ Anyway,as far as I remember,Nomura did NOT say in any interview that all three games are coming out next year.If you want to correct me,you have to prove it first,unfortunately

Charlie K

Back in Business

^^ Thank you! Dexter if you have no evidence or sources, don't say anything.

By Evidence or sources I mean: links, or qoutes.

Blue

im actually looking forward to the ds title more than the psp title-im sick of card battle systems
I don't mind the card system,but I'm also looking more forward to this game than BBS,actually.

So,in the newest gameinformer issue,it has been stated that 358/2 Days is being pronounced like 'three five eight over two days', NOT 'three five eight days over two',so the whole Sora/Roxas/Namine thing can just be dropped (some thought,including me,that the '2' might refer to either of them).

Somehow,I get the feeling the title has got nothing to do with 358 Days + 7 Days (which makes it a year) anymore.So,anyone has got an interesting thought about this?

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com

Nothing as far as what the 358 would mean other than what's been previously mentioned... I was going to suggest "prime number" but it's not... >>;

im actually looking forward to the ds title more than the psp title-im sick of card battle systems
Eh, they're fun... But I don't like the fact that if your shoulder buttons don't work, you're screwed. *is screwed*

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

we can always just wait until the game comes out or keep making guesses

Charlie K

Back in Business

OMG I just got an email from Square Enix, they said that the 14th member is NOT Aqua!

Lol. I joke, I joke.

But in all seriousnous(wtf) I wouldn't mind if Aqua is the 14th..but it'll be kinda lame.

Revenant-Wings

OMG I just got an email from Square Enix, they said that the 14th member is NOT Aqua!

Lol. I joke, I joke.

But in all seriousnous(wtf) I wouldn't mind if Aqua is the 14th..but it'll be kinda lame.
Yea I know it might be..Did they say it was Ven or some one else..I want to know who though it is.

DanceMacabre

I think youll be able to play as all of the members of Org 13, cause when Sora enters castle Oblivion, Roxas is no longer a member of org13. This means that during 358/2 days, all the org members are still alive.

General Xenos

Aqua has a connection to Xemnas, i have done my research to prove it, not sayin she's the 14th but she does have a connection to Xemnas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back