• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bligglenuber

No, you can get AR for ds, but i dont know what it would allow you to alter within the game. Most likely exp gain and items.

KCDjedi

It would be neat if you get something special from your COM game and it go's to DAYS, but I doubt it though but it would be neat.

They didn't do that with the Metroid GBA games and MPH, but I agree that it would be cool. The interesting thing about these Nintendo handheld KH games is that they basically go back-to-back.

Macabre

Gold Member
It would be neat if you get something special from your COM game and it go's to DAYS, but I doubt it though but it would be neat.

It would be cool.

Like if a player inserts his/her CoM game cartridge in the GBA slot while playing 358/2 Days,they'd get something special,like a bonus prize or something like that.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
It would be cool.

Like if a player inserts his/her CoM game cartridge in the GBA slot while playing 358/2 Days,they'd get something special,like a bonus prize or something like that.

That would be cool! =] A Bonus prize, that is.....hmm...hopefully they come up with something like that!

A

Audo

Yay I read it and like it, maybe someone will put it up on the front page under 358/2 days.
lol thanks, but I doubt anyone would like it enough to put it on the front page under 358/2 days (we mean on the actual site right?)
There are people who are currently writing that section of the site and i doubt they'd want me to do it, even though i'd love it.

T

Tattered Rebirth

...Left for a week, sort of lost...don't feel like reading back however many pages...somebody fill me in from like, 7/13 up to today, if possible? (short sweet and to the point works fine.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back