• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khloser4life

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

I read in an interview that the title is read "Three Five Eight Days Over Two",so it can't be division,plus didn't Roxas say "I will disappear in 151 days" (not in 156 days)?

when you put a number over two, you are dividing that number by two, and as for me saying 156, i didnt know the exact number but i knew it was in the 150's.

KHLunatic

Oh wait, now I remember. He only used it at the beginning of KHII though. And that was when he was in the Artificial Twilight Town.

That Kingdom Key was fake. Roxas couldn't remember how to use his powers so DiZ made that Keyblade (somehow) hence why he had to hold something for it to digitize into the Keyblade.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

i wonder if the three new games will have secret endings

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I still say not using the touch screen was a terrible idea. That pretty much kills the whole point of it being on DS. I mean, come on. I can understand them not wanting to ruin the gameplay, but the risk is worth it.

Aqua

I still say not using the touch screen was a terrible idea. That pretty much kills the whole point of it being on DS. I mean, come on. I can understand them not wanting to ruin the gameplay, but the risk is worth it.

Yeah, I hope they find a way to use it. Although it probably would not happen, I personally think it might be cool if you could switch between controlling certain characters in battle by using the touch screen. Even though the game focuses on Roxas, say you were fighting a boss and thought Xigbar had a better attack angle, and you could tap him on the touch screen to switch and take control of him. Probably unlikely, but it could be fun.
I just keep thinking up of crazy ideas for this game. I am looking forward to it.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

i read in multiplayer that the touch screen will be used as a form of communication. you write on it like pictochat

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

i read in multiplayer that the touch screen will be used as a form of communication. you write on it like pictochat

Yes, that's pretty much the only thing they're doing. They could do so much more...

Charlie K

Back in Business

Hades is Back now? It's about time.Lol. Yea touch screen will be kick ass.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

I'm really psyched about this game! I used to think it would be cool if they did a game based on Roxas and the Organization, and now I've found out that they're actually doing it!! I just wish it was on the PS2, that would've been amazing! Oh well, at least they're making it.

One thing I'm hoping for is to see Xigbar, Xaldin, Demyx, and Luxord with larger roles. They were included in the artwork for the Tokyo Game Show, so hopefully that's a good sign. I feel like they were in KH2 to annoy Sora than anything else. It was Xemnas, Saix, Axel, and Roxas who got the most screentime. Obviously these four are the most important, but you still have to feel sorry for poor Luxord, who gets introduced for the first time in the second half of the game!! And Demyx is my favorite member; it's hilarious how he is so unlike the rest of the Organization!

So, based on other Square Enix releases, how long do you think it will take for them to release it? Apparently Normura thinks this game will come out first (probably because they still don't have the phones they need for Coded).

xilKH

im excited about this game. I've always wanted to know what happens inside the organization and roxas...i might finally get to find out =)

Blue

home is where the heart is

im excited about this game. I've always wanted to know what happens inside the organization and roxas...i might finally get to find out =)

Agreed =) I want to find out more about Roxas!!!

Nyaruma

I've been rather uncommunicated with the KH world for a while, so when I went to KHI today, I was given quite a shock!! I am really looking forward to this, as Roxas is my favourite character in the entire series. Hopefully this game gives us all our much wanted information. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back